[HELP] LOT of errors after install of custom roms

Search This thread

Ronald07

Jan 14, 2014

Good day xda,

My problem is that, after I installed a Custom ROM (specifically the lastest of CM11 nightly), I'm having a lot of errors like "Unfortunately, LG Keyboard AOSP bla bla bla has stop", "Unfortunately, phone has stopped", "Unfortunately, com.googleapps. bla bla bla has stopped" and my back button does not work anymore. I also tried their stable release and I got a lot of errors too, back button not working and keyboard not working so I cannot type a message. Of course I also installed gapps. I tried their stable release because I thought it's "stable" and now I am back at the stock rom.

What should I do? :(

Sorin90

Apr 7, 2012
Bad google apps download 4.4 g apps ;)

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app

Ronald07

Jan 14, 2014
Just want a feedback. I already installed a custom rom cm-10.2.0 with gapps for Android 4.3 and it works fine. What I want is to have my apps and data and pictures be in my new custom roms. I tried to flashed the "update.zip" provided in TB but only the apps are restored and the data on it didn't restore. Same goes to pictures, contacts and messages.

Guys, please let me know if:
1. Is it possible to moved or installed to a new custom rom and restore ALL your data from your previous rom including, pictures, contacts, messaging data, the apps and the data?
2. Is it possible to update the custom rom?

Please help me. I'm a newbie in android.

naveenii1991

Jul 1, 2012
Just want a feedback. I already installed a custom rom cm-10.2.0 with gapps for Android 4.3 and it works fine. What I want is to have my apps and data and pictures be in my new custom roms. I tried to flashed the "update.zip" provided in TB but only the apps are restored and the data on it didn't restore. Same goes to pictures, contacts and messages.

Guys, please let me know if:
1. Is it possible to moved or installed to a new custom rom and restore ALL your data from your previous rom including, pictures, contacts, messaging data, the apps and the data?
2. Is it possible to update the custom rom?

Please help me. I'm a newbie in android.

Hey bro ,yes you can have old data but not the apps but they carry space on your phone ....you can later explore them through apps like ES File Explorer which can be found in play store....you can have data which is present in your internal memory storage but none of your apps after flashing as it is fresh ROM

all you need to do is unchecked your internal storage while flashing the ROM

PS if you find lots of errors in the ROM ..try different ROM ..Stock is best if you ask me personally ..you can get the stock ROM in forums :)

Try and let me know