[ROM][7.1.1]UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 for Honor 4C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vergilsp94

Apr 30, 2017
Francistown
Hi guys, I successfully flashed this rom on to my Honor 4C CHM-U01 after flashing a p8 lite firmware. I now have one problem, google play services keeps on stopping and I cant sign into my android account. I tried almost every possible fix online. No luck, I'm beginning to think its the rom compatibility. Can anyone help?

amirinjast

Dec 30, 2016
Tehran
Hi guys, I successfully flashed this rom on to my Honor 4C CHM-U01 after flashing a p8 lite firmware. I now have one problem, google play services keeps on stopping and I cant sign into my android account. I tried almost every possible fix online. No luck, I'm beginning to think its the rom compatibility. Can anyone help?

how u did install p8lite rom on honor 4c?build? i want to install this rom on my chm-u01 too

mehrdad68

Apr 30, 2017
amiringast
did you flash p8lite frimware (b560)?
and sd-card and blutooth work in lineage?

Last edited:

amirinjast

Dec 30, 2016
Tehran
Last edited:

KeiFTW

Oct 18, 2013
Hello i'm trying to flash this rom following the intruccions but it gives me an Error "E1001: Failed to update system image."
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7

Can you help me please?:crying:

favefan

Apr 26, 2017
To fix the lag you need to root the os first. Then install kernel auditor, go cpu hotplug and turn off Thunderplug and set it to apply on boot. Lastly go to the cpu tab and set the cpu governor to interactive, set it to apply on boot. Done! No more lag.
My phone model is honor 5a,and I also have more lag,I want to make it right by your suggestions,but I can't found cpu hotplug,and interactive tab in cpu governor...This questions make me so tired, can't you tell me,how can I make it right ,thank you very much!!!

zhaozihanzzh

My phone model is honor 5a,and I also have more lag,I want to make it right by your suggestions,but I can't found cpu hotplug,and interactive tab in cpu governor...This questions make me so tired, can't you tell me,how can I make it right ,thank you very much!!!
Don't use this ROM because it doesn't release its kernel source and it is against the GPL! You can try OpenKirin's Omni for P8Lite.
P.S. :I think you are a Chinese.

Sent from my HUAWEI CHM-TL00H using XDA Labs

Reactions: kosmitchak

mehrdad68

Apr 30, 2017
Don't use this ROM because it doesn't release its kernel source and it is against the GPL! You can try OpenKirin's Omni for P8Lite.
P.S. :I think you are a Chinese.

Sent from my HUAWEI CHM-TL00H using XDA Labs

you are right:good::good:

On the other hand This Rom Isnt Well For Daily Use and has several bug and isnt stable :rolleyes::rolleyes:

zhaozihanzzh, What is your suggestion for honor 4c of p8lite custom rom's with fewer bugs?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

SUPPORTED DEVICES

Honor 4X

CHE2-UL00
    <MOD EDIT - Unsupported Models removed.>
    CHE2-L12
    CHE2-L23
    CHE2-TL00
    CHE2-TL00M

P8 Lite

ALE-L01
    ALE-L02
    ALE-L21
    ALE-L23
    ALE-TL00
    ALE-UL00

Honor 4c

CHM-CL00
    CHM-TL00H
    CHM-UL00
    CHM-U01

G play mini

CHM-U01
    CHC-U03
    CHC-U23

G Play

G735-L03
    G735-L23

Y6II

CAM-L03
    CAM-L21
    CAM-L23

Honor 5A

CAM-AL00
    CAM-TL00H
    CAM-TL00
    CAM-UL00
    CAM-L21

BUGS

Bluetooth
    And minor bugs

HOW TO INSTALL LINEAGEOS

- Install any firmware MM for p8 lite or honor 4c
    - Download the LineageOS zip(s). (see Downloads)
    - Copy the LineageOS zip to internal sdcard.
    - Unlock bootloader and install TWRP. (see Downloads)
    - Boot into TWRP.
    - Perform a backup of your current ROM. (Optional)
    - IMPORTANT: Do a Factory Reset. (Wipe data & cache)
    - Flash LineageOS.
    - Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package. (see Downloads)
    - Reboot

HOW TO INSTALL TWRP

- Allow oem unlock
    - Power off
    - Hold Volume down + Power for Fastboot mode
    - fastboot boot twrp.img
    - adb push twrp.img /sdcard/
    - Choose "Install" and then "Install Image"
    - Select twrp.img
    - Select Partition "Recovery"
    - Confirm Flash
    - Reboot to recovery

DOWNLOADS

LineageOS14.1
    removed

THANKS TO
    @DanteFX™
    @ROM-PacMe
    Team-Panther
    OpenKirin-Team

TEST
    @flxtremo
    @Jarabe GPM
    @Loopeez
    @p4ulc4stillo
    And GPM LATAM Group​

SUPPORT ME

I hope kindly your appreciation (button below :good: ) thank you vey much
    Thread closed due to lack of kernel source in OP.

Forum moderator,

Matt
    could you please explain, how you updated?
    like i got marshmallow on my 4c... what image i have to flash?

I tried many roms and twrps many times.
    finally this combo worked.

1. Unzip the update (update.app) from this pack: HUAWEI_P8 Lite_Firmware_ALE-L21_Android 6.0_EMUI 4.0_C432B574_West European_Channel-Others_Dual SIM.zip
    2.Put the image to: updateappflasher.zip (Read previous comments, you will found link for it)
    3.Copy to sd card than Flash with TWRP. Than restart. (For twrp install, search other forums. unlcok bootloader flash with fastboot etc.)
    4.Reflash TWRP with fastboot. because after flashing you have stock recovery. (The best version for me: v2.8.7.0 hw4c) (downloaded from another honor 4c 6.0 twrp forum)
    5.And the last step flash this rom. ( i modded the updater script. because other versions what i tried are send me error messages. with this original rom you not need this maybe)

If you finished, boot without sim cards and wifi, because you will wait very long time at first boot. ( i got errror messages with wifi connections.) After you have 'desktop' everything works fine, but very slow. you need to enable root in hidden developer menu, install kernel auditor, turn off the hotplug and change the governor. (because with original settings you have 2 working processors ony from 8)... and search on youtube, how to disable soft keys or onscreen buttons on android. (i dont remember what i added to build.prop)

I have a full speed working rom now with some bugs, but usable.
    Hello, I'd appreciate it if you could add credits to the OpenKirin team, since I believe that you are using some of our work here.

Thanks!
    @DanteFX™ what about source code?