MAC adress and IPV4 adress Unavailable help please

Search This thread

Guilaz

Mar 29, 2014
Please anyone can help me i cant connect to my wifi
I noticed that my MAC adress and IPV4 adress are unavailable what should i do to fix it

Thanks and advance :);)

Guilaz

Mar 29, 2014
Have you flashed any custom ROM and after that facing this problem?

1. Flash the ROM again
or
Try with factory reset

Yes ive flashed but 2 days ago befor it happened. I already do that sir but nothing change now i got more problem about my wifi unavailable mac and ipv4 adress after reflashing a rom. I also used sp flashed tool. But nothing happened to fix the problem.

Sorry sir for my noob question and poor grammar

rajneeshk

Sep 5, 2013
gurgaon
Yes ive flashed but 2 days ago befor it happened. I already do that sir but nothing change now i got more problem about my wifi unavailable mac and ipv4 adress after reflashing a rom. I also used sp flashed tool. But nothing happened to fix the problem.

which ROM did u flash and which device you own CHD or ?

Reactions: Guilaz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please anyone can help me i cant connect to my wifi
    I noticed that my MAC adress and IPV4 adress are unavailable what should i do to fix it

Thanks and advance :);)

please provide more details to troubleshoot. what you did and went in this stage?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

which ROM did u flash and which device you own CHD or ?