[Q] HTC One S is shiowing, Restricted access changed. Data service is blocked

Search This thread

kamrul.auntu

Apr 16, 2011
Dhaka
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Dear Experts:

My HTC One S is shiowing, Restricted access changed. Data service is blocked. I can access WIFI and Voice call but cant Mobile Network. Showing this error everytime I rboot. I tried with factory reset. But the same issue.

Could anyone help me to solve this problem ?

Attachments

• 2012-06-14_09-25-50.jpg
    2012-06-14_09-25-50.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,794
  • 2012-06-14_09-27-04.jpg
    2012-06-14_09-27-04.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,416
  • 2012-06-14_09-28-05.jpg
    2012-06-14_09-28-05.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,461
  • 2012-06-14_09-29-35.jpg
    2012-06-14_09-29-35.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,167

azzledazzle

Dec 12, 2010
XDA Sucks !
It happens when you change your sim card, Or change the network under settings.

Go to settings, mobile networks, search for networks, Choose your provider, or select automatically and it should go away

other wise just click on the icon in the notification bar and let it fix it that way.

Reactions: That Baker Guy

kamrul.auntu

Apr 16, 2011
Dhaka
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Thanks for your reply. But it happenes even if I change the sim card. I already selected automatic therefore its showing the same. Even I clicked several times in notification bar. But it's not fixing anyway. Only that error message gone but mobile network is not working.

azzledazzle

Dec 12, 2010
XDA Sucks !
So you HAVE changed sim cards ?

Chances are you do not have the correct APN settings for the other sim, To get them, delete the current one and it will ask you who your carrier is :)

iphone2evo

Dec 26, 2010
I have the exact same problem on my one x. When I changed the sim from At&t to Grameen Phone, It shows this error and deletes all the previous APNs. Then I saved the apn that is correct but the problem stays.

aioan

Aug 28, 2010
Athens
Same message here
If I try to call while this is happening the call is never completed (even if it shows I have signal) and when try to terminate the call it just says like this.
Only solution I have found is to restart. I noticed all this after the last update to 4.0.4

parthuavvaru

May 21, 2014
HTC one showing Restricted access has changed: Data service is blocked

Dear Experts:

My HTC One S is shiowing, Restricted access changed. Data service is blocked. I can access WIFI and Voice call but cant Mobile Network. Showing this error everytime I rboot. I tried with factory reset. But the same issue.

Could anyone help me to solve this problem ?

I am xactly experienced the same problem just as you said.
Did u find any solution.
If yes plz suggest me: I tried resetting, changing the sims.

anilhotblood

May 20, 2014
HTC first restrictive access chaned.

I too have same problem restrictive access changed in htc first. New to android device. just a couple of days. Recently ordered htc first from usa ATT. In india i inserted reliance sim & it is showing airtel LOL .I did installed JmzMystJBSense on my device , my wi fi & blutooth sucks.:confused::mad::crying:

siddgoin

Jul 17, 2016
I solved this problem around 65pc ... In different models like incridble S, htc one x and x+, m8 ,m7,m9
And others .. But only for kolkata coustomers...
Because i,m in kolkata.. siddgointo@gmail.com

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

I solved this problem around 65pc ... In different models like incridble S, htc one x and x+, m8 ,m7,m9
And others .. But only for kolkata coustomers...
Because i,m in kolkata.. siddgointo@gmail.com
When ever trying any sim card network will not come
It will write on above notification
"Restricted access change"
And you will not be able to make any voice call
(i will do it for all who will bring it to me 100%)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It happens when you change your sim card, Or change the network under settings.

Go to settings, mobile networks, search for networks, Choose your provider, or select automatically and it should go away

other wise just click on the icon in the notification bar and let it fix it that way.