• Screenshot_20170924-070726.jpg
    Screenshot_20170924-070726.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 1,282
  • Screenshot_20170924-070751.png
    Screenshot_20170924-070751.png
    151.4 KB · Views: 1,282

Kallepalli

Nov 11, 2016
Wow nice will try it but the 2nd option is not working (status bar icon)it isn't changing anything ?

Last edited:

svandasek

Nov 14, 2015
Czech Republic

imarq24

Dec 1, 2014
Google Pixel 4 XL
How do I get this? There's no link... The download link takes here and that's it. Is there a link I'm missing...the link that says download takes me to the browser version on the page and the done linked takes me to this page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170924-150735.png
    Screenshot_20170924-150735.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 563

Zombie

Oct 19, 2016
Independence
Just bought the app today. Doesn't seems to want to work well for me. Using OnePlus 5, oos 4.5.10 and ozone as another theme. Choosing wifi icons don't work and a few signal bars ive tried only turn out as white hollow circles.
Anything I can get for you for better support?

svandasek

Nov 14, 2015
Czech Republic
Just bought the app today. Doesn't seems to want to work well for me. Using OnePlus 5, oos 4.5.10 and ozone as another theme. Choosing wifi icons don't work and a few signal bars ive tried only turn out as white hollow circles.
Anything I can get for you for better support?

Please try to disable all ozone and icon´s overlays and try again applying.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ymKtZhJ.png

Hello Guys!​
    Introducing my new theme which contains more than 24 WiFi and Signal icons! It is available on XDA labs. The icons are made from quality Vectors. There are also some special ones, like the OnePlus or Audi logo. I hope you will enjoy them! There will be more icons in the near future :)

This is a thread for icon requests and discussion. Share your ideas here!

DOWNLOAD

Preview:
    44kZNPx.jpg

For the best experience in viewing this thread, please open it in a brower. Xda labs isn´t that friendly in post formating.

FAQ:

1. The icons are not changing!
    - Disable old icon overlay and install/enable new icon overlay.

2. OREO supported?
    - CUSTOM ROMS:Yes but only WiFi icons (Google made changes and we can't theme the signal icon on O anymore :( )
    - OXYGEN: YES

3. Pie supported?
    - CUSTOM ROMS:Yes but only WiFi icons (Google made changes and we can't theme the signal icon on O anymore :( )
    - OXYGEN: YES

4. Will this work on my ROM?
    - Idk. It has to be a ROM with full OMS support to get it surely to work

If you have issues, you are probably on Oreo or don't use a full OMS supported rom.​

And beware, 80% of the thread´s posts are ETAs and Samsung **** :p :D

Btw, if you want to help me to support OOS and Samsung devices, PM me here or on telegram(@svandasek). I do appreciate every help :)
    Will it work on Unrooted Samsung Galaxy S6 running on Stock ROM Nougat 7.0 ???

Pls reply ..??
    Yes, the version I have prepared now.
    Please be so kind and wait, max 3days. And you will get google play release+Samsung support+oxygen! I can't wait
    Can I use this on s7 nougat?
    No, Samsung support is being made. S7 already working. Now making details on note 8 for sprint carriers.

I am very sorry that I promised you that I will release. Didn't expect so many bugs....
    But I am again closer to the release :)
    Yup - Looking forward to buying this when it's supporting Stock Samsung s8+

Hell yes, today i got my credit card. Google play account created. Now, upload and stuff and make lte position right on smsng
    Is this also available in the Play Store?

not yet, will be in a week or so :)