[ROM] Kingdom Stock GingerSense 3.0 [Android 2.3.3] [RLS2] [6/8/11] Stable Release

Search This thread

justjayhere

Oct 1, 2010
If it's that far along where you are just tweaking.. why not release an ALPHA version.

Sent from my Incredible using XDA Premium App

Reactions: droidrage2010

WoZZeR999

Dec 30, 2008
US, Michigan
ETA Update!:When it's done, there will be a link. I don't like to release stuff that isn't finished. If I get to a point tonight where I'm not making any more progress, I may post something tomorrow. I'd wait till then to see if any of the seasoned Android chefs put one out.

Reactions: TPR300C

incubus26jc

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 12, 2009
Illinois
Features are getting fixed more and more by the hour. We just want to make sure that we get most of the easy stuff fixed. Would hate to release and then have a bunch more fixes a few minutes later. It will come. I started this thread because i wanted people to get excited and know that it is happening and you are witch is great. Just keep it nice. An Alpha release will come hopefully today if all goes well.

Just know it will be tough for you to run anything other than 3.0 after you give it a try. And Remember it is very alpha.

Last edited:

Hitch_Itch

Dec 13, 2010
Any info on eta

O no you didnt
#1 rule, never ask for a ETA, the Dev's work hard, It will be ready when they feel its ready for us to enjoy.
Remember they rack there brains for us and for the most paert only get a thanks in return. The only thing you get when you ask for a ETA is a pissed off Dev, and that wont get us the link any sooner.

I want it as bad as you do, I will wait impatiently until the time is right

incubus26jc

Feb 12, 2009
Illinois
O no you didnt
#1 rule, never ask for a ETA, the Dev's work hard, It will be ready when they feel its ready for us to enjoy.
Remember they rack there brains for us and for the most paert only get a thanks in return. The only thing you get when you ask for a ETA is a pissed off Dev, and that wont get us the link any sooner.

I want it as bad as you do, I will wait impatiently until the time is right

I understand people asking, i made this thread and people are going to ask. Just be nice about it, thats all

RMarkwald

Aug 4, 2010
Middleton
I understand people asking, i made this thread and people are going to ask. Just be nice about it, thats all

Take your time.

People are just getting all nuts about it, but that's people for you, nothing wrong with getting excited. If you make them wait, they want it now; if you release it too early, then when sh!t hits the fan you'd get the "why release a broken ROM!" response... Sometimes you just can't win.

I personally like release where the simple things are fixed and working, and minor updates to fix the more complex things come later on.
:cool:

DustinBooyah

Dec 25, 2010
Gainesville, FL
Well, I know you deliver... I appreciate the good news! For the record, it's like getting a whole new phone with every newer ROM that is released. Maybe one day ill dive into ROM development but for now ill stick with being able to take apart the phone and put it back together in a flash

loudaccord

Aug 12, 2010
When I wake up in the morning, I bet there will be 5 new ROMs for me to try :) I just want this lock screen :)

justjayhere

Oct 1, 2010
Features are getting fixed more and more by the hour. We just want to make sure that we get most of the easy stuff fixed. Would hate to release and then have a bunch more fixes a few minutes later. It will come. I started this thread because i wanted people to get excited and know that it is happening and you are witch is great. Just keep it nice. An Alpha release will come hopefully today if all goes well.

Just know it will be tough for you to run anything other than 3.0 after you give it a try. And Remember it is very alpha.

Thanks.. :)

renzo.olivares

Jan 6, 2011
Lol you guys beat me to or is like to test if u don't mind?

Sent from my Incredible using XDA App

badogg

Mar 11, 2011
I think HTC needs people like this Devs... great work im up for testing...

I agree. But instead they will continue to try and hinder them by attempting to locking them out. I think HTC should actually fully embrace open source and just let people have at it (as long as the people understand that they have no warranty of course).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Big Thanks Wozzer for getting this Port done so fast. Hes the Man!!
    Also to Virus for the initial port to the Evo.
    Also Very Big Thanks to Joelz9614 your hard work helping me get this stable.

RLS2 Features

- Based on Virus's Newest Kingdom Release
    - All New RePacked Apk's To Increase Available Memory (Much Less Rosie Reloads) (Thanks Virus)
    - Sense Runs Faster and is Smoother
    - New Unquietly Rooted Boot Animation and CRT Down Animation
    - Switched To Sense 2.1 Weather App. Still Working on 3.0 App (3.0 Weather Lockscreen and Widget Are Still There)
    - Much More :)

RLS1.1 Features
    - Fixed Twitter/Friendstream Issues
    - Fixed HTC Music Graphics Issues
    - Added a few Missing Widgets
    - Zipaligned for better Ram Optimization

RLS1 Features
    - This Rom is now Stable
    - Lockscreen is instant
    - Sense is Stable
    - Maps is Stable
    - New Market 2.3.6
    - Smaller Rom Size
    - Lots More

Installation Instructions:
    1. Download Rom (make sure you get the incredilbe version and not the supersonic)
    2. Reboot into Recovery. (3.0.0.7 for amoled and 3.0.0.8 for slcd)
    3. Perform Nandroid backup
    4. Minimally wipe dalvik and cache. For optimal experience, perform full wipe (data/dalvik/cache).
    5. Flash rom
    6. Reboot
    7. Enjoy :)

Not Working
    - EMMC Mounting
    - 720p Video Recording
    - You Tell Me

Download
    DOWNLOAD RLS2
    With all due respect, this thread is way premature. If this is supposed to be a placeholder for a rom you plan to release, it should be formatted as such. (screenshots, estimated release date, platform/os, etc, etc).

What you have done is opened up what will be a gigantic 'i can't wait, me too' teaser type thread. One of the reasons jdkoreclipse was banned back in the day.

No disrespect, just something to keep in mind. :) This would look great in our 'general' section.
    gotta love the crt screen off-on animation. I will post the mirrors tomorrow. Thanks for them guys.

Going to bed, gotta be up in 4 hours :(
    Alpha 2 posted... I will do a changelog tomorrow. Gnite
    Sorry didn't hit share, give me a few moments.

Edit: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3v1cy0wcr4pjkbk/jsalM9FZYl
    This should work.

This link does not work anymore since I stopped using Dropbox and they deleted my account. Sorry to anyone who wanted it just to try it.