how to add picture on se logo...

Search This thread

BohArie

Dec 15, 2011
Kuching
as I tittle it....
how to add/remove picture after sony ericsson logo???
like GingerDX there android with orange colour and Ginger DX tittle below the Android before boot animation...
hope anyone can tell me...
thanks button will be click to those who help me...

Last edited:

kirmada

Nov 11, 2011
as I tittle it....
like GingerDX there android with orange colour and Ginger DX tittle below the Android...
i think ur referring to bootanimation which cums after the white sonyericsson logo,u can add/remove by going to root explorer and goto system/media folder ;)

Reactions: BohArie

Chris95X8

Mar 21, 2011
i think ur referring to bootanimation which cums after the white sonyericsson logo,u can add/remove by going to root explorer and goto system/media folder ;)

OMG dude! comes*

But I think the OP is referring to the splash screen which is after Sony Ericsson logo and before bootanimation. That is embeded into the ROM. I don't think you can change that, I'm not sure though. But you can change the boot animation as kirmada said.

Reactions: BohArie and Godra

kirmada

Nov 11, 2011
OMG dude! comes*

But I think the OP is referring to the splash screen which is after Sony Ericsson logo and before bootanimation. That is embeded into the ROM. I don't think you can change that, I'm not sure though. But you can change the boot animation as kirmada said.
ehh? my bad ;)
but neva expected anyone to ask for changing even the splash screen haha :)

BohArie

Dec 15, 2011
Kuching
IT'S A SPLASH SCREEN!!! HOW TO REMOVE OR ADD PICTURE ON IT??!!!
already know the name... urm there anyone know the steps how to remove and add new one???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

OMG dude! comes*

System/media/bootanimation.zip
    as I tittle it....
    like GingerDX there android with orange colour and Ginger DX tittle below the Android...