• No, thanks!

Votes: 22 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

karthikus

Mar 3, 2011
Chennai
running adwlauncher ex (experia launcher settings fc already mentioned) and phone on 160dpi. This is the fastest ROM I have ever tried. Thank you sooo much MildWild.

Me too tried with the same combo and the result. the fastest ROM for our desire. I have two questions.

1. App2sd script is embedded in the rom does that mean apps will be moved to the sd card automatically ?
2. It is mentioned that the dalvik cache is moved to ST by default ? I suppose that may slow down the apps (correct me if i am wrong !). Is there a way to stop it ?

Thanks mildwild for the excellent ROM.

Edit::

1. I tried the music player from Mildwild CM and FC !!! Any ideas how to use it ???
2. Headset icon seems to be broken !!

Cheers.

Last edited:

screamy145

Aug 28, 2009
Hello have you the Sony weather widget?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

I cannot found Hotspot (my computer hotspot)

mildwild

Jul 4, 2011
Me too tried with the same combo and the result. the fastest ROM for our desire. I have two questions.

1. App2sd script is embedded in the rom does that mean apps will be moved to the sd card automatically ?
2. It is mentioned that the dalvik cache is moved to ST by default ? I suppose that may slow down the apps (correct me if i am wrong !). Is there a way to stop it ?

Thanks mildwild for the excellent ROM.

Edit::

1. I tried the music player from Mildwild CM and FC !!! Any ideas how to use it ???
2. Headset icon seems to be broken !!

Cheers.

1. is not compatible.

app2sd and dalvik..in first post..
"*Dalvik cache is moved to SD
*"froyo style" apps2sd, it also supports A2SD with an EXT3 or EXT4 partition."

i check the head set icon thanks

Nidzo80

Sep 3, 2011
Beograd
Does it support a2sd? Or what's the free space?

shot_3.jpg

I have 128 applications installed at the moment when this screenshot is taken.

Reactions: mildwild

screamy145

Aug 28, 2009
Have you the same calendar for MildWild 4.6.5 because on this rom I can't view my full day event...

I can take Calendar.apk from this rom and put it on V4.6.5 rom then flash with the zip?

sorry for my English

mac_d4di

Aug 31, 2006
Brilliant work on the rom, The play store isnt working for me wont connect, any ideas ?

Last edited:

ulixess

Aug 11, 2012
Hi guys, Im using my Desire only for development atm (broken screen and broken SD reader, however, with some tricks i can still use it with a pc).

But I have to flash this rom. I loved Redux, and I still love it :)

Very good theme, really good Mildwild! Excellent work.
How did you manage to theme the background like in 4.0+? Has it something to do with the framework-res.apk?

Reactions: nicklashidegard

TheRamon

Nov 24, 2010
Flash it... wait for it... flash it... or just wait a while... I don't know!
Now on MW 4.6.5 Oxygen, and it's just supersmooth, efficient, nice looking en stable.
This rom is looking very nice and some things are definately attracting me, but I'm not sure yet about the actual quality. How is the speed compared to MW 4.6.5?

But I know 1 thing for sure: I HAVE to try this rom even if it's now or in a few weeks... :good::D
And I've to say: thanks a lot for keeping the tweaking of the Desire fun and refreshing! Great job!

Last edited:

abaaaabbbb63

Nov 19, 2011
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Flash it... wait for it... flash it... or just wait a while... I don't know!
Now on MW 4.6.5 Oxygen, and it's just supersmooth, efficient, nice looking en stable.
This rom is looking very nice and some things are definately attracting me, but I'm not sure yet about the actual quality. How is the speed compared to MW 4.6.5?

But I know 1 thing for sure: I HAVE to try this rom even if it's now or in a few weeks... :good::D
And I've to say: thanks a lot for keeping the tweaking of the Desire fun and refreshing! Great job!

It's not necessarily faster that oxygen, but it's a lot smoother. That's what so great at redux. It feels like it's 4.1 butter thingy.

Reactions: DigginGraves

TheRamon

Nov 24, 2010
It was too hard to wait... :eek:
On the first look, the rom feels really awesome, even more snappy and nice feeling than 4,6.5. NICE

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MildWild MW-14 Based on Redux2 TEST

Features Redux2 TEST:

* FM radio support;
    * Built-in FTP server functionality, so there's no need for a cable when transferring files;
    * Multitasking panel, with quick access to common settings and multimedia controls.
    * Trackball wake
    * music controls
    * Playback control via the volume keys
    * the foreground application by long-pressing BACK
    * LED notifications improvements
    * Option to turn overscroll glow off

Features MildWild MW-14:

* Gingerbread 2.3.7
    * Kernel Latest Thalamus 2.6.35.14 mod by:"island3r"
    * Fast
    * Latest System build
    * Jelly Bean Theme
    * Jelly Bean transition animations
    * XperiaLauncher
    * MIUI Camera
    * More Android String Translation
    * GPS mod.
    * 720p HW PLAYBACK
    * Disable CPU Rendering
    * LatinIME ICS Style and Option to reverse volume key logic on cursor control
    * Xperia Launcher Port.
    * Dalvik cache is moved to SD
    * "froyo style" apps2sd, it also supports A2SD with an EXT3 or EXT4 partition.app2sd is enabled
    * Jelly Bean transitions
    * Swipe to Clear Notifications
    * MOTOBLUR DeskClock Alarm (Clock -> Alarm -> Settings -> Alarm Alert Screen -> MOTO BLUR)
    * T9 dialer
    * MVPS hosts file to block ads, banners, etc.
    * IO performance
    * Hardware rendering
    * Flac support
    * Many more sytem tweaks

Changelog MW-14:
    --------------------------
    * Update and fix Theme
    * Update superSu
    * Swipe to Clear fix
    * Speed fix
    * Tweak fix
    more on next version:good:

You need something? Ask me

keep in mind that the development of Redux2 is stopped and closed source so some things can't be fixed..

shot_000047v2ek3.jpg
    shot_000048gdssb.jpg

shot_0000493dduv.jpg
    shot_000050yuics.jpg

shot_000051s0uke.jpg
    shot_000053zji0k.jpg

requirement! no matter where you come from do a "FULL WIPE"Wipe Dalvik Cache erase /data and /cache partitions.wipe the battery stats.Flash the .zip file

DOWNLOAD MildWild MW-14

md5sum:9eeb6efbdb35a7118a492f59cf58898e

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

expander_close95y4d.png
    Flash Files (more comes)
    rtrtjfyj2.png

MildWild on Facebook

[URL="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=QXXLJXUE7JYJS"]
    paypal-donate-button8qsukk.png
    [/URL]
    tomorrow comes MildWild MW-8 completely revised
    MildWild MW-9 is on the way..