[LEAK] I9300XXDLH7 (JB 4.1.1) OTA dated at 2012.08.24 !! Enjoy!

Search This thread

AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw
Courtesy of allmighty

[size=+2]Samsung-Updates.com[/size]

here's the latest Jelly Bean internal Samsung release leak for international version of SGS3 (GT-I9300).

Here you can find OTA update for Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) to the latest available version that were leaked (higher version than was released earlier).

[size=+2] DOWNLOAD HERE! [/size] or HOTFILE or DEV HOST or at Google Docs

You can apply this package trough the recovery menu and update your ICS 4.0.4 directly to latest Jelly Bean :)

- Download base (needed) rom : I9300XXBLG8/I9300OXABLG8/I9300XXLH1/I9300XXBLG8 region BTU ( http://samsung-updates.com/fw/Samsung-Updates.com-GT-I9300_BTU_1_20120806161432_al03it6wa2.zip)
- flash it
- transfer OTA file to your phone
- reboot to recovery
- install from zip
- reboot

[size=+1] DO NOT MIRROR THIS FILES, ITS NOT NEEDED!
If you like to use this in your ROM, please credit samsung-updates.com for leak!
[/size]

if you like this one ;) just push donate and "send me a beer" :D

Last edited:

Xapier

Jan 3, 2010
Thanks for sharing.

Do I have to download and install both files (and install the bigger one at first)?

The other 4.1.1 download threads contain 1 file only, thats why I am asking.

Gz

Xap

b_bhavu

Oct 9, 2010
Brisbane
Samsung had two options for testing their firmwares.
(1) Hire expensive testing team
(2) Leak the firmware and get thousands of testers on XDA for free!!!!!
By adopting second option, now all samsung need is one kid to sit infront of computer browsing on this forum and noting down bugs.;)
LOL

störte

Jun 18, 2012
Kiel
That interest me as well.
I just download it now. I like to flash it over the 2nd leak from Sammobile after i tried it several time with the method mentioned here.
I always got Error 7.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Courtesy of allmighty

[size=+2]Samsung-Updates.com[/size]

here's the latest Jelly Bean internal Samsung release leak for international version of SGS3 (GT-I9300).

Here you can find OTA update for Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) to the latest available version that were leaked (higher version than was released earlier).

[size=+2] DOWNLOAD HERE! [/size] or HOTFILE or DEV HOST or at Google Docs

You can apply this package trough the recovery menu and update your ICS 4.0.4 directly to latest Jelly Bean :)

- Download base (needed) rom : I9300XXBLG8/I9300OXABLG8/I9300XXLH1/I9300XXBLG8 region BTU ( http://samsung-updates.com/fw/Samsung-Updates.com-GT-I9300_BTU_1_20120806161432_al03it6wa2.zip)
    - flash it
    - transfer OTA file to your phone
    - reboot to recovery
    - install from zip
    - reboot

[size=+1] DO NOT MIRROR THIS FILES, ITS NOT NEEDED!
    If you like to use this in your ROM, please credit samsung-updates.com for leak!
    [/size]

if you like this one ;) just push donate and "send me a beer" :D

First impressions:

• Better Settings layout in an organized way
    • new icons with options to mute, vibrate and sound in the long pressing power menu
    • slightly improved my files with options like image, music etc (similiar feature as MIUI file explorer)
    • Really fast and smooth. Better than LH6
    • No FC so far. Lockscreen Help menu bug fixed
    • Third party launcher widget background still there but lil better as the the texts are not getting overlapped.
    • Snote lite removed and Smemo added
    • Svoice added again
    • Additional voice recognization option with Vlingo
    • Not sure whether this was there already - but options to play with SMS display settings

Overall - Best JB leak so far :D Grab it guys :)
    Samsung had two options for testing their firmwares.
    (1) Hire expensive testing team
    (2) Leak the firmware and get thousands of testers on XDA for free!!!!!
    By adopting second option, now all samsung need is one kid to sit infront of computer browsing on this forum and noting down bugs.;)
    LOL
    Changes.

:DOk, I have notice some changes

1-Everything in the settings is separated by categories
    2- is a new share and transfer seeting in conectivity category, inside is NFC, S beam, nearby devices, Allshare Cast and Kies Wifi.
    3-No all the categories have a new line called more settings with the rest of the settings inside, settings menu is more compact.
    Faster and really smooth.

I'll update if I find more!
    some settings layout screenies