Help Please!!

Search This thread

alvinsc12

May 29, 2013
8y5yhyba.jpg

Help please, i already have my Galaxy s3 but i also want my ace 2 back. some guy from a mall who can fix my device reset my ace 2 because when i try to flash official stock jb rom, it only stuck at the bootloader., then he try to reset it with recovery then nothing happens it only boot again and again, but after that it doesnt boot to recovery anymore but it does boot to odin mode but when i try to press V Up to continue and v down nothing happens it just stuck at the warning message just like in the picture

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

tofueatsbread

Mar 7, 2013
8y5yhyba.jpg

Help please, i already have my Galaxy s3 but i also want my ace 2 back. some guy from a mall who can fix my device reset my ace 2 because when i try to flash official stock jb rom, it only stuck at the bootloader., then he try to reset it with recovery then nothing happens it only boot again and again, but after that it doesnt boot to recovery anymore but it does boot to odin mode but when i try to press V Up to continue and v down nothing happens it just stuck at the warning message just like in the picture

1. open back cover
2. pull battery
3.insert battery
4. go to download mode and try press vol up
5(if you manage to do 4). connect phone to pc and open odin
6. follow return to gb guide

alvinsc12

May 29, 2013
1. open back cover
2. pull battery
3.insert battery
4. go to download mode and try press vol up
5(if you manage to do 4). connect phone to pc and open odin
6. follow return to gb guide

Hey mr., that doesnt work also, when i try to press volume up nothing happens it just stuck. Like the picture in the 1st post but thanks for trying. Just give me another way

alvinsc12

May 29, 2013
I tried googling it but i didnt find the answer. Does usb jig works with this phone??

alvinsc12

May 29, 2013
But it should work right? I will just try it.. I think it will force my Ace 2 to go to download mode.

Rox

Nov 11, 2012
Mostar
Maybe your vol up button is broken ?

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

alvinsc12

May 29, 2013
I tried USB JIG and it forced my Device to go to Download Mode butwhen i try to connect it to my computer and launch odin there is nothing happens. It doesn't connect\ recognize my device. What should i do? I dont even hear a sound that my device is connected.. PLEASE HELP

tofueatsbread

Mar 7, 2013
I tried USB JIG and it forced my Device to go to Download Mode butwhen i try to connect it to my computer and launch odin there is nothing happens. It doesn't connect\ recognize my device. What should i do? I dont even hear a sound that my device is connected.. PLEASE HELP

Try porobu's suggestion for me, its in Q n A thread

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

alvinsc12

May 29, 2013
Can you give me the link please. Im having a hard time finding it.