[FREE] Dodge it, and endless arcade game

Search This thread

gamazing

Mar 28, 2014
Hello everyone!

If you enjoyed flappy bird, you probably would enjoy this brand new game!

Easy instructons, fancy gameplay and much more!

Check out the video!

youtube.com/watch?v=QWmG1yZA5Sg

Screenshots:
3SifGv_Ucq5lNaozlAGJ_nolFZSED5xKNm6ESxh0ZPaFqjYU-K8StaurGXW9DXKs2Q=h200-rw

lBwm1dqRMqH4dDRee3WA7TF_VW3RH7GE_DrCg0UVlcM3G6fSGz8uuG7D9qaT9vnDTtY=h250-rw
TAEQWma15_RVMdB6GrFJRrkEGtUEKiZoyCILY_AY6dTwLZoXvDlPmeg_qVd4P-yRryo=h250-rw

Instructions: left- or right side touch will rotate the arrow, avoid the schrinking shapes and get the highest score possible!

Free download:

Android:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.DodgeIt"

mrdoug

Jun 11, 2013
EDIT:

OK, played it a bit more. Definitely a fun game. Very similar to super hexagon or nano hexagon, just not as frantic. I can usually only play those for 10-20 seconds. This one I can hang on a bit longer (yet still quick and challenging). Kudos on that.

If I could make a suggestion... The ball with an arrow seems out of place. I don't know if it is too simplistic or just plain our of place. Maybe just an arrowhead? Just a suggestion.

One question... Why the read phone call number permissions? I'm always cautious of what appears to be unnecessary permissions.

Thanks.

Sent from my secret lair in an undisclosed mountainside.

Last edited:
Reactions: gamazing

gamazing

Mar 28, 2014
Dodge it

EDIT:

OK, played it a bit more. Definitely a fun game. Very similar to super hexagon or nano hexagon, just not as frantic. I can usually only play those for 10-20 seconds. This one I can hang on a bit longer (yet still quick and challenging). Kudos on that.

If I could make a suggestion... The ball with an arrow seems out of place. I don't know if it is too simplistic or just plain our of place. Maybe just an arrowhead? Just a suggestion.

One question... Why the read phone call number permissions? I'm always cautious of what appears to be unnecessary permissions.

Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback!

It's my first released app so some things might be strange, as for the phone call number permissions, I have no idea why it should ask for that, maybe because I have the facebook SDK implemented?

As for the ball with the arrow, I first tried an arrow, but it makes it all weird to dodge the shapes because the ball or circle in the middle gives you the illusion of a boundary for the arrow to rotate around. Or something. Its hard to explain in English for me...

Really thanks for the possitive comments and feedback

Nick

Reactions: mrdoug

mrdoug

Jun 11, 2013
Thanks for the feedback!

It's my first released app so some things might be strange, as for the phone call number permissions, I have no idea why it should ask for that, maybe because I have the facebook SDK implemented?

As for the ball with the arrow, I first tried an arrow, but it makes it all weird to dodge the shapes because the ball or circle in the middle gives you the illusion of a boundary for the arrow to rotate around. Or something. Its hard to explain in English for me...

Nick

Oops forgot to mention. The link in your original post does not work (shows up as text, not a url). This might be because yours is a new XDA account.

Here is the link for everyone:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.DodgeIt

As well as the YouTube preview :

youtube.com/watch?v=QWmG1yZA5Sg

Last edited:

gamazing

Mar 28, 2014
Thanks again

Oops forgot to mention. The link in your original post does not work (shows up as text, not a url). This might be because yours is a new XDA account.

Here is the link for everyone:

[Look above, I can't put links]

As well as the YouTube preview :

[Look above, I can't put links]

Thanks again :)

mrdoug

Jun 11, 2013
Edit x2:

Here is the phone permission I was asking about:

Phone calls: Allows the app to access the phone features of this device. This permission allow the app to determine the phone number and device is, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.

As well as a link to the Mobile Sandbox breakdown of permissions in use:

http://mobilesandbox.org/xml_report_static/?q=359123

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EDIT:

Thanks.

Dodge it

EDIT:

Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback!

Nick