[ROM] Kingdom Stock GingerSense 3.0 [Android 2.3.3] [RLS2] [6/8/11] Stable Release

Search This thread

TMartin

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 30, 2008
Sunbury, Ohio
Nexus 7 (2013)
Nexus 9
Thanks TMartin, no longer on the WinMo side of things?

Lol, I'm surprised one isn't out as well. It wasn't that difficult to do. I'm working out some of the in sense bugs, but for the most part it's running well.

My Touch Pro2 is still on my main line....WinMo development is no more for me and Android has taken over my life!!! My Evo will stay on my second line but soon the TP2 will say goodbye and be replaced by the ever so beautiful Evo 3D.

Good luck man. I smell a few more Sense 3.0 ports coming to a Thunderbolt & Desire S near you too.

WoZZeR999

Dec 30, 2008
US, Michigan
My Touch Pro2 is still on my main line....WinMo development is no more for me and Android has taken over my life!!! My Evo will stay on my second line but soon the TP2 will say goodbye and be replaced by the ever so beautiful Evo 3D.

Good luck man. I smell a few more Sense 3.0 ports coming to a Thunderbolt & Desire S near you too.

Lol, lost 1 Rhod to Nand development for XDAndroid, and the other get's turned on every once and a while. The Evo 3D is a really nice looking device, though after playing with sense 3.0, I'd like to see what it can do on a device it was designed for.

As for an ETA update? It's possible we have something tonight. I can't say for sure at this moment, but it may be a possibility (don't lose sleep over it, really, it's just a phone).

r2DoesInc

Dec 8, 2010
Lol, lost 1 Rhod to Nand development for XDAndroid, and the other get's turned on every once and a while. The Evo 3D is a really nice looking device, though after playing with sense 3.0, I'd like to see what it can do on a device it was designed for.

As for an ETA update? It's possible we have something tonight. I can't say for sure at this moment, but it may be a possibility (don't lose sleep over it, really, it's just a phone).

what device are you guys porting?

todd3835

Feb 13, 2008
Can anyone even tell me what 3.0 has that 1.x/2.x don't? I mean even the 2.x seems like not even a huge deal. Just had the HTC Hub, which didn't even have great themes. The offline Nav you had to pay for to use, and Navigon and others have done a better job anyways.....

renzo.olivares

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2011
Can anyone even tell me what 3.0 has that 1.x/2.x don't? I mean even the 2.x seems like not even a huge deal. Just had the HTC Hub, which didn't even have great themes. The offline Nav you had to pay for to use, and Navigon and others have done a better job anyways.....

New rosie 3d and transparent
New sms/mms interface
Notification toggles in pull down
task manager
android 2.3.3
New Lockscreen(lockscreen widgets)
Theres more im just forgetting

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Big Thanks Wozzer for getting this Port done so fast. Hes the Man!!
    Also to Virus for the initial port to the Evo.
    Also Very Big Thanks to Joelz9614 your hard work helping me get this stable.

RLS2 Features

- Based on Virus's Newest Kingdom Release
    - All New RePacked Apk's To Increase Available Memory (Much Less Rosie Reloads) (Thanks Virus)
    - Sense Runs Faster and is Smoother
    - New Unquietly Rooted Boot Animation and CRT Down Animation
    - Switched To Sense 2.1 Weather App. Still Working on 3.0 App (3.0 Weather Lockscreen and Widget Are Still There)
    - Much More :)

RLS1.1 Features
    - Fixed Twitter/Friendstream Issues
    - Fixed HTC Music Graphics Issues
    - Added a few Missing Widgets
    - Zipaligned for better Ram Optimization

RLS1 Features
    - This Rom is now Stable
    - Lockscreen is instant
    - Sense is Stable
    - Maps is Stable
    - New Market 2.3.6
    - Smaller Rom Size
    - Lots More

Installation Instructions:
    1. Download Rom (make sure you get the incredilbe version and not the supersonic)
    2. Reboot into Recovery. (3.0.0.7 for amoled and 3.0.0.8 for slcd)
    3. Perform Nandroid backup
    4. Minimally wipe dalvik and cache. For optimal experience, perform full wipe (data/dalvik/cache).
    5. Flash rom
    6. Reboot
    7. Enjoy :)

Not Working
    - EMMC Mounting
    - 720p Video Recording
    - You Tell Me

Download
    DOWNLOAD RLS2
    With all due respect, this thread is way premature. If this is supposed to be a placeholder for a rom you plan to release, it should be formatted as such. (screenshots, estimated release date, platform/os, etc, etc).

What you have done is opened up what will be a gigantic 'i can't wait, me too' teaser type thread. One of the reasons jdkoreclipse was banned back in the day.

No disrespect, just something to keep in mind. :) This would look great in our 'general' section.
    gotta love the crt screen off-on animation. I will post the mirrors tomorrow. Thanks for them guys.

Going to bed, gotta be up in 4 hours :(
    Alpha 2 posted... I will do a changelog tomorrow. Gnite
    Sorry didn't hit share, give me a few moments.

Edit: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3v1cy0wcr4pjkbk/jsalM9FZYl
    This should work.

This link does not work anymore since I stopped using Dropbox and they deleted my account. Sorry to anyone who wanted it just to try it.