bootlop and i dont have backup

Search This thread

matemisic

Mar 13, 2014
Hi all!
I have problem with bootloop on my HTC Evo 3D and somehow i lose my backup i think i format sd card when i was trying instal new room. I have sucessfully restore my phone like 10 times bot now when im trying to restore it says that there is no backup file. Im on 4ext recovery and i can enter to boot mod. Read few forum but nothing work and biggest problem is im on hboot 1.53 and cant install rooms beacose i get bootloops.

My device:
HTC EVO 3D
SHOOTER_U PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT: 1.53.0007
4EXT recovery

Some can help please?

mhnx

Sep 23, 2010
Thessaloniki
Google Pixel 7 Pro
So, have you enabled 4ext smartflash on recovery? There are many roms that can be flashed on 1.53hboot. YAS, mwakious3d, Cool ICS and every ics rom based on stock ics sense. In order to flash theese roms you have to enable smartflash or unzip the boot.img and flash it on fastboot.

Sent from my Evo3D using xda-developers app.

Reactions: matemisic

matemisic

Mar 13, 2014
yea smartflash was disabled dont know why nvm. i instal cobra3d ics room and i get HTC logo after reboot and it just shut down after logo... i download yodas ICS now and will try with that room and after i have no idea what to do...

matemisic

Mar 13, 2014
So, have you enabled 4ext smartflash on recovery? There are many roms that can be flashed on 1.53hboot. YAS, mwakious3d, Cool ICS and every ics rom based on stock ics sense. In order to flash theese roms you have to enable smartflash or unzip the boot.img and flash it on fastboot.

OK i enter to android with yodas room i guess only problem was with smartflash it was disabled.

Thank u for help!

Reactions: mhnx

mhnx

Sep 23, 2010
Thessaloniki
Google Pixel 7 Pro
yea smartflash was disabled dont know why nvm. i instal cobra3d ics room and i get HTC logo after reboot and it just shut down after logo... i download yodas ICS now and will try with that room and after i have no idea what to do...

If the phone won't boot, go on fastboot and flash the boot.img from the corresponding rom through fastboot command.
Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img

PS: The phone will double-reboot after the installation of boot.img from 4ext. So let it reboot and see after some time if it boots. If not flash the boot.img as described above.

Reactions: matemisic

pwnageforever

Aug 15, 2013
If you're using the newest version of 4ext touch you're able to enable smartflash in advanced settings.

After that I recommend you to install stock rooted ICS. From this base you can easily s-off your device using Juopunutbear.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Anonymuszymus

Apr 11, 2013
You can flash Cool ICS rom which is working on hboot 1.53 and don't need s-off,just simply flash the zip file and reboot your phone :D good luck ;)

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

OK i enter to android with yodas room i guess only problem was with smartflash it was disabled.

Thank u for help!

If the phone won't boot, go on fastboot and flash the boot.img from the corresponding rom through fastboot command.
    Code:
    fastboot flash boot boot.img

PS: The phone will double-reboot after the installation of boot.img from 4ext. So let it reboot and see after some time if it boots. If not flash the boot.img as described above.