[RECOVERY] 4EXT Touch 1.0.0.5 RC5 by MadMaxx82 [06/12/12]

Search This thread

pappasmurfsharem

Feb 13, 2008
I'm getting a recovery loop now, I just flashed a rom. and it worked great then when to flash a new rom and it just recovery loops

hzm82

Oct 14, 2006
I was on build 59 rc2, i installed speed rom straight from the recovery, went back into recovery afterward to install another rom and the recovery is looping. i reflashed rc 3 build 5 from apk. Still looping.

G

glacierguy

Well wtf...

I'm starting to dl the ROM now... Maxx is gonna want me to have that I'm sure tomorrow :-/

All these girls excited Oooo ya know they like it I'm so icy, so icy

hzm82

Oct 14, 2006
Flashed CWM Recovery ==> Boot into recovery ==> Installed Revolution ==> Flash 4EXT RC03 ==> Good to go, no more recovery loop

Hope it gets worked out either on the Recovery end or Rom end

madmaxx82

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2010
www.4ext.net
Thank you all very much ;)

New build available ;)

Please update!

Parts of the changelog:

• The most important parts of your recovery configuration are now displayed at boot time
    It's too fast to read though. Just pull down the statusbar after boot if you want to check your active configuration.​
  • Fixed current time in backup names.
  • Fixed a potential crash when identifying rom names
    Although fixed, recovery will no longer try to identify the current rom at boot time, but only when needed.​
  • Fixed copying screenshots to sdcard.
  • Dual SD-Cards: Fixed a potential problem when choosing sdcards
  • Disabled button events while Aroma is run.

EclipzeRemix

Oct 8, 2011
Thank you all very much ;)

New build available ;)

Please update!

Parts of the changelog:

• The most important parts of your recovery configuration are now displayed at boot time
    It's too fast to read though. Just pull down the statusbar after boot if you want to check your active configuration.​
  • Fixed current time in backup names.
  • Fixed a potential crash when identifying rom names
    Although fixed, recovery will no longer try to identify the current rom at boot time, but only when needed.​
  • Fixed copying screenshots to sdcard.
  • Dual SD-Cards: Fixed a potential problem when choosing sdcards
  • Disabled button events while Aroma is run.

so will this murder the potential bootloops?

madmaxx82

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2010
www.4ext.net

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sooo stoked this finally got an official release, I was feeling bad that you guys had to wait for it... glad I was able to contribute a little to the testing process, also threw a donation in Madmaxx's direction, he totally deserves it... I will probably start donating pretty regularly to him, his work is some of the finest available for android phones... the devices he supports will definitely influence the devices I purchase!:D

edit: I would also strongly urge anyone that can to do the same (donate)...
    Here's my link to the recovery.img. The newest stable

https://www.box.com/s/mp4v31quljfvdlmy945z

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G...Go Canes []_[]
    Hi Amaze users,

Just to bump the thread, as a new version of 4EXT Recovery Touch v1.0.0.6 RC1 is now available as of 31/12/2013 and all finally packaged up early morning 01/01/2014 so thanks for this at New Years!

To get your hands on the recovery.img, download 4EXT_Recovery_Touch_v1.0.0.6_RC1.zip using the 4EXT Apps.

The Free 4EXT Recovery Updater v2.4.6b App.
    Or the Paid 4EXT Recovery Control App.

Version v1.0.0.6 RC1 is required for the Android 4.4 KitKat ROMs and GAPPs.

Here is the changelog for 4EXT Recovery Touch v1.0.0.6 RC1.
    - Based on the rock solid v1.0.0.5 RC9
    - Added support for SELinux needed by some Android 4.4 roms.

Big thanks to the following testers:
    Papete, Dtr204, CChako, and Kingmook!

Hope the above helps!

Happy Testing,

Rob.
    Also, if you are new and using this, and you are "S-ON"... MAKE SURE YOU HAVE "SMART-FLASH" ENABLED IN THE SETTINGS!! if not then we will end up with about the 500th thread titled "amaze 4g stuck at boot logo, please help!!!" Or "flashed x.x.x Rom and now phone just stays at HTC screen" because of course you won't search first :D

sent from my
    NRGized amaze