[Q] what is init.d?

Search This thread

PradeepMurugan

Oct 2, 2013
Karur
how to know wherether init.d is install on galaxy y..anyone can help me??

Init.d are scripts that can run on boot. You can create your own Init.d script also. There are several tutorials on xda for that search it. And to use it first you muse check whether Init.d is enabled in your rom
To check that use universal Init.d enabler app from playstore and check it if it is not enabled enable it using the same app

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Reactions: imakul8

wanyakuza

Jan 7, 2014
ipoh
Init.d are scripts that can run on boot. You can create your own Init.d script also. There are several tutorials on xda for that search it. And to use it first you muse check whether Init.d is enabled in your rom
To check that use universal Init.d enabler app from playstore and check it if it is not enabled enable it using the same app

so , if i want to install v6 supercharger..thai it required init.d??

Qaatloz

Jan 10, 2014
so , if i want to install v6 supercharger..thai it required init.d??

The last time i used a supercharger script it used init.d for some functions. So probably you want to have init.d enabled. If i'm right some functions were also wrapped in a service so if you don't have init.d you could install the service to gain some functionality.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.