[MOD][XPOSED][4.0+] XCoolDroid v1.0

Search This thread

amit.bagaria

May 11, 2011
Mumbai
OnePlus 5T
Few utilities for Android (4.0+) using Xposed Framework

1) XExternalSD (apps storage location) [Currently supports Kitkat+ version only]
This will work only for the apps that supports standard JAVA api to manage storage.
2) Google Keyboard (Height Adjustment)
This has been tested on latest Google Keyboard v3.0+
Disclaimer: Use this module at your own risk (as the features are experimental) and only if you know what you trying to do.

Screenshots:

Attachments

• 2014-09-06-14-31-19.png
    2014-09-06-14-31-19.png
    177.8 KB · Views: 15,684
  • 2014-09-06-14-31-52.png
    2014-09-06-14-31-52.png
    196.7 KB · Views: 14,916
  • 2014-09-06-14-32-12.png
    2014-09-06-14-32-12.png
    213.5 KB · Views: 14,758
  • XCoolDroid.apk
    71.9 KB · Views: 10,601
Last edited:

nvo2411

Jan 9, 2012
The external sd feature doesn't works. I checked for quite a few apps, some force closes other don't detect.
I also tried with other custom paths but no use.
Though Xinternal sd module works for me.
I am using omni ROM 4.4.4 on galaxy r.
Well I must say a good concept.
Hope it works.

gitzz

Nov 10, 2013
Hathras
OnePlus 9 Pro
Amazfit
much needed

thank you very much, its working on my xperia ZR odex 4.4.2.

finally super backup, opera mini anr various other app have data saving directly to my sd card. thank you..

amit.bagaria

May 11, 2011
Mumbai
OnePlus 5T
The external sd feature doesn't works. I checked for quite a few apps, some force closes other don't detect.
Hope it works.
I primarily developed this on Samsung Note II. I will see if I can make it compatible for Omnirom. I will spent sometime next week on this.

ethanpdx

Oct 26, 2014
Any chance of getting the option to increase the keyboard height beyond 100%? I think it would improve the swiping recognition if you had more room to swipe around.

omnomnommm

Oct 21, 2012
The keyboard works great in portrait mode, but crashes when switch to landscape mode in chompsms, XDA premium, and likely other apps
Thanks though

TheHaso

Feb 18, 2012
@amit.bagaria

Cool, module. Work great for resizing the latest google keyboard.

A request, :f you add a slider for the suggestion bar height. It would be great.

A bug I noticed is that on landscape the keyboard is a little beyond the bottom border

the_jon57

Dec 1, 2010
Emoji mode issue

I've noticed that the emoji keyboard doesn't seem to resize properly. It goes back to full size and there's a big blank area at the bottom. Other than this, thank you for the fantastic work!

Zeuszoos

Aug 9, 2012
thank you very much, its working on my xperia ZR odex 4.4.2.

finally super backup, opera mini anr various other app have data saving directly to my sd card. thank you..
Please forgive my ignorance, but I don't understand this "XExternal SD" part.

Is this to make KitKat ALLOW apps to save there (Enable Write to XSD)?

Or does it (assuming the device can write to XSD in KK) tell apps that normally write to Int Storage to save their data (including installing data files) to XSD?

You see, it's important for me, because my KK setup can already do the 1st one, so then installing this would be redundant for me.

Thank You!

amit.bagaria

May 11, 2011
Mumbai
OnePlus 5T
Please forgive my ignorance, but I don't understand this "XExternal SD" part.

Is this to make KitKat ALLOW apps to save there (Enable Write to XSD)?

Or does it (assuming the device can write to XSD in KK) tell apps that normally write to Int Storage to save their data (including installing data files) to XSD?

You see, it's important for me, because my KK setup can already do the 1st one, so then installing this would be redundant for me.

Thank You!
Its for the second reason you mentioned. It changes the loacation apps that you select to location on external sdcard.

trogper

Nov 8, 2012
have you considered opensourcing it?
I'd like to implement height change in my keyboard

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Few utilities for Android (4.0+) using Xposed Framework

1) XExternalSD (apps storage location) [Currently supports Kitkat+ version only]
    This will work only for the apps that supports standard JAVA api to manage storage.
    2) Google Keyboard (Height Adjustment)
    This has been tested on latest Google Keyboard v3.0+
    Disclaimer: Use this module at your own risk (as the features are experimental) and only if you know what you trying to do.

Screenshots:
    Hope it works.
    I primarily developed this on Samsung Note II. I will see if I can make it compatible for Omnirom. I will spent sometime next week on this.