[ROM][6.01][MOB30M][11/06/2016]xTraFactory Odex xTreMe Battery You Will Love I

Search This thread

daniel84cs

Dec 27, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
eeeec1e9b5bb95927184eca2448a8b74.jpg

xTraFactory
100% Stock Odex Factory IMG debloated from optional Gapps , Systemless Root and No Force Ecrypt

158283ef2b689a94fe4436c258a34a00.jpg

My name is Daniel Tucci, I am an Italian Developer, after great succes of my rom on Nexus 5 , share with you my work.
This rom is created on 100% stock factory.img with the intent to optimize extremely performance and battery consumption without altering the originality.
With xTraSmooth you will have a stable rom like the original factory.img of google, you can leave safely traveling with my rom without risking blocks or problems.
This is my daily rom for nexus 6 uploaded for you at the request of some xda users.
I plan to regularly update xTraSmooth and give support to all users if necessary.
No can add other features ex. advanced power menu,clear all recents, in official factory.img for the moment .
My ROM is a official Nexus 6 factory.img with maximium optimization.
Do not just read the build name, just my xTraSmooth currently offers a 100% stock-based on official factory.img, where they were introduced all optimizations possible without altering the originality and reliability.

Now I work with a Team of my community users and xda users for built all Nexus's xTra Rom.
This group of developers has been called xTraTeam.
You can read the ROM developer on build info on AFH.

xTraROMs Official Google Plus Community

xTraROMs Official Facebook Community

My xTra Rom's has 3 priority:
- Stability on long time.
- Speed
- Battery.

xTraFactory Odex

Features:

Android 6.01

xTraFactory MOB30M Shamu

- 100% Stock MOB30M 6.01 Factory.img debloated from optional's gapps.

- Stock MMB29K Kernel

- Disabled Force Encryption

- Reduced running services and improved ram usage

- 100% Clean System Aligned with new Systemless Root

- No Build Name this is a 100% Factory.IMG flashable ROM.

- Latest Suoersu included in the zip , auto root and patch stock kernel with new systemless Root.

- Fully Odex system/app , priv-app and data/app

- Super Fast and Stable 4 Daily Driver

- Disabled ADS on browser and apps

- Optimized Audio Power on Speaker and Headphones

- Compatibile with xposed framework

- Compatibile with all Layers themes

- Fully led control support with LightFlow

Data Wipe Factory Reset is required , without it layers not work properly , use titanium in future for backup your apps and your data apps.

2yn5e6x.jpg

Guys if you like my work and dedication in helping all of you, to consider making a small donation, I am working day and night to provide the best for all us.
All donations will be appreciated, just press on donate button..

Bugs:

0238b8e7f93bf4b634923a9ad5497177.jpg

Ahha Ahha Ahha Is a joke .
No bug here.
This is a daily driver rom, stable as the stock, maybe even more.

**What is ODEX and DEODEX?

TL;DR:
Odex = More speed__Less customization
Deodex = Less speed__More customization

Extensive explenation:
In Android file system, applications come in packages with the extension .apk. These application packages, or APKs contain certain .odex files whose supposed function is to save space. These odex files are actually collections of parts of an application that are optimized before booting. Doing so speeds up the boot process, as it preloads part of an application. On the other hand, it also makes hacking those applicationsdifficult because a part of the coding has already been extracted to another location before execution.
THEN COMES DEODEX
Deodexing is basically repackaging of these APKs in a certain way, such that they are reassembled into classes.dex files. By doing that, all pieces of an application package are put together back in one place, thus eliminating theworry of a modified APK conflicting with some separate odexed parts.
In summary, Deodexed ROMs (or APKs) have all their application packages put back together in one place, allowing for easy modification such as theming. Since no pieces of code are coming from any external location, custom ROMs or APKs are always deodexed to ensure integrity.

I think that you like more speed and less customization (less costumization for dev because is to difficult mod an odex file) and for this reason you press thank and download my work!

Another explanation is this:

If you use a odex rom, you'll have also more space in data (this is important because if you don't have partition ext4 in sdcard, you won't have too free space), increase battery life, more stability and increase perfomance( the Rom is more faster to load system and app) but you can't modifie apk after odex (you can't mod program with classes.dex).
Infact ODEX is an OPTIMIZED-DEX and Android load system and app faster than deodexed (DEOPTIMIZED-DEX) app and system.
When you have a deodex file (a lot of roms are deodexed) you have File.apk in system/app and in data/dalvik-cache system@app@File.apk@classes.dex, but with odex file you have File.apk in system/app and File.odex in system/app

Advices And Tutorial For xTreme Battery Life and Increase touch response.

Increase Touch Response:

- Set all animations to developer options at 0.5 or disable it to substantially increase touch response;

To drastically increase the battery life:

The system and the kernel need some charging cycles / days of adjustment, Android finished its first installation starts to sync your phone with google server, load the images in the gallery, sync contacts and so on.
My nexus with this rom and FKU beta with power saving profile consumes with good coverage and wireless network,10% of battery with 1 hour SOT.
There are too many variables that affect the battery, cpu temperature, ambient temperature, humidity, mobile network signal, synchronization in the backgroud, applications in your device, so it would be extremely difficult to judge your consumption without knowing all these things.

How to reduce battery consumption xTraSmooth Rom.

1) CPU

To simplify the set-up of the CPU the application FKU integrates three custom profiles that allow you to automatically set all these parameters to suit your needs. However for those who wish Further, use another application or manually change these parameters I provide these simple advice.

- Undervolt, this practice serves to reduce the overall heat of exercise and consumption of the CPU.
A CPU that uses the correct current is still more stable compared to a CPU which uses the standard tables set with average values adapted to all CPUs.
Each CPU is different so you need to calculate their boards UV.
To calculate their boards UV is necessary from a global base of -25 or -50.
Working frequency by frequency by setting the same value as the minimum and maximum frequency and disabling start at boot is that the frequencies of the voltages.
Example set the frequency 300 MHz and 300 MHz as max as min, get off gradually with small steps -5mv until you find the limit, when you restart pinned the value of a piece of paper or on the notepad.
You will find the limit, now set 5/10 mv more and you will have your first value of the table UV.
Now proceed so for each frequency using a moment smartphone before you jump to conclusions.
These values can not be adapted to each kernel, but you will have to redo this procedure for each kernel. Without this you will have your tables UV ready and saved as in my case on google keep.

- Use a frequency that allows to work with a low voltage, in my case a frequency ranging from 1036 MHz (765mv) 1267 MHz (795mv)

- Hotplug limit work on Core 2, setting the use of the 4 Core when the load reaches 99%

- Touchboost on kernel using the touchboost set to values less than the maximum frequency, such as 1267 MHz maximum frequency and touchboost with values between 883 MHz and 960 MHz.

- Hi speed freq set the same frequency as the touchboost.

- Limit the GPU working frequency between 200 MHz and 320 MHz

2) Android

- Disable Geolocation

- Turn off system sounds

- Disable vibration to the touch and keyboard

- Disable adaptive brightness

- Use a brightness value between 5% and 10%

- Manually set in 2G if you are in areas with little signal and if necessary set airplane mode.

- Disable use mobile data and set 2G when using WiFi.

- Use a few applications that use push or remain active in the background, in my case use whatsapp, facebook stable, tapatalk and FKU beta.

- Do not change rom or kernel continuously will make continuous wipe system.
Android is that the kernel need a period of adaptation and some charge cycles to work properly.

- Use a few gapps to reduce app in sync automatically or disable synchronization of the app that you use in the shortest way, and that you do not need a synchronization between multiple devices in real time.
Many gapps have a web version app that saves space in SD and have less app in sync automatically.

- Deactivate Ok google hotword

- No close the app by recent, open and close the app to continued increases fuel consumption and reduces the fluidity of the system, lollipop has a system like iOS and works well with all the app open.

- Do not use task manager to free up RAM.

- Do not use the Clean master or other background task manager , plan to avoid unnecessary.

- Do not use snapdragon battery guru or similar programs that promise lower fuel consumption.

- Avoid heavy 3D games and games continuously running type clash of clans, Simpson, etc. etc.

3) Battery

- With modern lithium battery is not advisable to go below 20%

- Lithium batteries like short courses of charge, does not always pay full charges from 0 to 100, but prefer partial charges.

- 1 charge cycle means from 0 to 100 so if charge the battery from 50% to 100% will have carried out a half charge cycle.

- You can even connect the battery to charge a 10% charge, I repeat the lithium batteries do not damage unplugging and plugging the power supply but working with infeririore charge to 20%.

- Perform a complete cycle 2/3 times in 1 year from death and charge off up to 100%.

2yn5e6x.jpg

Guys if you like my work and dedication in helping all of you, to consider making a small donation, I am working day and night to provide the best for all us.

Delta Update:
When is possible i'll release a small delta update, to avoid that you have to download the full rom, recommended xTraSmooth Updater for best OTA experience. They allow the upgrade of your xTraSmoth on the go in 4G \ 3G.

Installation instructions:

Instructions From xTraSmooth M and StocK M

-Dirty flash on you rom, the script perform an automatic wipe cache.

FOR LOLLIPOP ROM USERS IS NECESSARY START FROM ANDROID M FACTORY OR UPGRADE YOUR BOOTLOADER AND RADIO.

INSTRUCTIONS

- FLASH TWRP

- FLASH DIRECTLY MY ROM WITHOUT ADVANCED WIPE WITH ANDROID M ARE UNNECESSARY AND WITH THE WIPE YOU BREAK THE ROM INSTALLATION

- BOOT

Downloads:

xTra Folder

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=24488

3Minit battery for xTraSmooth for info go here :

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=63357199

tl3wv2f.jpg

For download my ROM and update it over the air install :

xTraSmooth Updater Free

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xtrasmooth.free

xTraSmooth Updater is the best way to update your xTraSmooth ROM over the air. It is fully updated with latest Material Design and has a very clean and user-friendly UI.

Features:
★ Automatically checks for update after a user-set interval
★ Push notification when update is available
★ Automatically checks if you need a delta update or a full ROM installation
★ Reboot into recovery for manual flashing
★ Changelog for all the changes in the latest ROM version

Donations
If you like my work offer me an Italian Coffee, it will help me to stay awake and work for you.
A special thank you to those who appreciate my work and decided to contribute to the project.

Donations

A special thank you to those who appreciate my work and decided to contribute to the project.

2yn5e6x.jpg

Acknowledgements

First my work friend
- Prempal Singh my xTraSmooth Partner Great App Developer
- Cristiano Spada aka @CriGio Best Themes Developer and app icon designer

- Google
- Francisco Franco
- flar2
- sshafranko
- chdloc
- Team Cyanogen
- Adr990
- badboy47
- david279
- GtrCraft
- guerreromanuel

xTraSmooth Signature

2yn5e6x.jpg

MADE IN ITALY

Last edited:

theellucidone

Feb 23, 2010
Lyman, ME
He says his ROM had more than 30k downloads.... Impossible... I have not seen one yet with that many.... Anyone vouch for that?

daniel84cs

Dec 27, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Guys the xTraSmooth_T1 rom on folder is old test rom sended to beta tester, moved now on other folder.
The final rom with all features is in uploading, you can flash it on this test rom, i have shared folder, the final rom zip name is xTraSmooth_N6 _1.0
My PC upload it at home with slow connection.
The rom for security is encripted , you can Change the encription by selinux changer or by xTraSmooth Updater.
For users with xTraSmooth test version , dirty flash the full version on it after upload is complete....;)

Attachments

• 1420918745234.jpg
    1420918745234.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 5,590
Last edited:

markwebb

Guys the xTraSmooth_T1 rom on folder is old test rom sended to beta tester, moved now on other folder.
The final rom with all features is in uploading, you can flash it on this test rom, i have shared folder, the final rom zip name is xTraSmooth_N6 _1.0
My PC upload it at home with slow connection.
The rom for security is encripted , you can Change the encription by selinux changer or by xTraSmooth Updater.
For users with xTraSmooth test version , dirty flash the full version on it after upload is complete....;)

Thanks for the info! I just decrypted today so am hesitant to go through that process again in the same day. I will test soon however.:eek:

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA Free mobile app

daniel84cs

Dec 27, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Thanks for the info! I just decrypted today so am hesitant to go through that process again in the same day. I will test soon however.:eek:

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA Free mobile app

I dirty flash on my Nexus 20/30 times on the day, not is a problem only replace the file on your system folder....;)
On the test version not is all features.
Only a base for test if it boot....;)
Decripted the kernel or rom, the encription is on kernel not is possible remove the encription of entire rom.

Reactions: audscott

daniel84cs

Dec 27, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
great will dirty flash over the beta version as thats been running great since yesterday :)

Thanks for the feed, test if work all features. DT2W work...???....Battery percentage work...???
Now work with my partner for app support, The next download only from app, with ora support....;)....I release small update called delta update for update the rom in 4G over the air....;)

Last edited:
Reactions: strikerdj2011

daniel84cs

Dec 27, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    eeeec1e9b5bb95927184eca2448a8b74.jpg

xTraFactory
    100% Stock Odex Factory IMG debloated from optional Gapps , Systemless Root and No Force Ecrypt

158283ef2b689a94fe4436c258a34a00.jpg

My name is Daniel Tucci, I am an Italian Developer, after great succes of my rom on Nexus 5 , share with you my work.
    This rom is created on 100% stock factory.img with the intent to optimize extremely performance and battery consumption without altering the originality.
    With xTraSmooth you will have a stable rom like the original factory.img of google, you can leave safely traveling with my rom without risking blocks or problems.
    This is my daily rom for nexus 6 uploaded for you at the request of some xda users.
    I plan to regularly update xTraSmooth and give support to all users if necessary.
    No can add other features ex. advanced power menu,clear all recents, in official factory.img for the moment .
    My ROM is a official Nexus 6 factory.img with maximium optimization.
    Do not just read the build name, just my xTraSmooth currently offers a 100% stock-based on official factory.img, where they were introduced all optimizations possible without altering the originality and reliability.

Now I work with a Team of my community users and xda users for built all Nexus's xTra Rom.
    This group of developers has been called xTraTeam.
    You can read the ROM developer on build info on AFH.

xTraROMs Official Google Plus Community

xTraROMs Official Facebook Community

My xTra Rom's has 3 priority:
    - Stability on long time.
    - Speed
    - Battery.

xTraFactory Odex

Features:

Android 6.01

xTraFactory MOB30M Shamu

- 100% Stock MOB30M 6.01 Factory.img debloated from optional's gapps.

- Stock MMB29K Kernel

- Disabled Force Encryption

- Reduced running services and improved ram usage

- 100% Clean System Aligned with new Systemless Root

- No Build Name this is a 100% Factory.IMG flashable ROM.

- Latest Suoersu included in the zip , auto root and patch stock kernel with new systemless Root.

- Fully Odex system/app , priv-app and data/app

- Super Fast and Stable 4 Daily Driver

- Disabled ADS on browser and apps

- Optimized Audio Power on Speaker and Headphones

- Compatibile with xposed framework

- Compatibile with all Layers themes

- Fully led control support with LightFlow

Data Wipe Factory Reset is required , without it layers not work properly , use titanium in future for backup your apps and your data apps.

2yn5e6x.jpg

Bugs:

0238b8e7f93bf4b634923a9ad5497177.jpg

Ahha Ahha Ahha Is a joke .
    No bug here.
    This is a daily driver rom, stable as the stock, maybe even more.

**What is ODEX and DEODEX?

TL;DR:
    Odex = More speed__Less customization
    Deodex = Less speed__More customization

Extensive explenation:
    In Android file system, applications come in packages with the extension .apk. These application packages, or APKs contain certain .odex files whose supposed function is to save space. These odex files are actually collections of parts of an application that are optimized before booting. Doing so speeds up the boot process, as it preloads part of an application. On the other hand, it also makes hacking those applicationsdifficult because a part of the coding has already been extracted to another location before execution.
    THEN COMES DEODEX
    Deodexing is basically repackaging of these APKs in a certain way, such that they are reassembled into classes.dex files. By doing that, all pieces of an application package are put together back in one place, thus eliminating theworry of a modified APK conflicting with some separate odexed parts.
    In summary, Deodexed ROMs (or APKs) have all their application packages put back together in one place, allowing for easy modification such as theming. Since no pieces of code are coming from any external location, custom ROMs or APKs are always deodexed to ensure integrity.

I think that you like more speed and less customization (less costumization for dev because is to difficult mod an odex file) and for this reason you press thank and download my work!

Another explanation is this:

If you use a odex rom, you'll have also more space in data (this is important because if you don't have partition ext4 in sdcard, you won't have too free space), increase battery life, more stability and increase perfomance( the Rom is more faster to load system and app) but you can't modifie apk after odex (you can't mod program with classes.dex).
    Infact ODEX is an OPTIMIZED-DEX and Android load system and app faster than deodexed (DEOPTIMIZED-DEX) app and system.
    When you have a deodex file (a lot of roms are deodexed) you have File.apk in system/app and in data/dalvik-cache system@app@File.apk@classes.dex, but with odex file you have File.apk in system/app and File.odex in system/app

Advices And Tutorial For xTreme Battery Life and Increase touch response.

Increase Touch Response:

- Set all animations to developer options at 0.5 or disable it to substantially increase touch response;

To drastically increase the battery life:

The system and the kernel need some charging cycles / days of adjustment, Android finished its first installation starts to sync your phone with google server, load the images in the gallery, sync contacts and so on.
    My nexus with this rom and FKU beta with power saving profile consumes with good coverage and wireless network,10% of battery with 1 hour SOT.
    There are too many variables that affect the battery, cpu temperature, ambient temperature, humidity, mobile network signal, synchronization in the backgroud, applications in your device, so it would be extremely difficult to judge your consumption without knowing all these things.

How to reduce battery consumption xTraSmooth Rom.

1) CPU

To simplify the set-up of the CPU the application FKU integrates three custom profiles that allow you to automatically set all these parameters to suit your needs. However for those who wish Further, use another application or manually change these parameters I provide these simple advice.

- Undervolt, this practice serves to reduce the overall heat of exercise and consumption of the CPU.
    A CPU that uses the correct current is still more stable compared to a CPU which uses the standard tables set with average values adapted to all CPUs.
    Each CPU is different so you need to calculate their boards UV.
    To calculate their boards UV is necessary from a global base of -25 or -50.
    Working frequency by frequency by setting the same value as the minimum and maximum frequency and disabling start at boot is that the frequencies of the voltages.
    Example set the frequency 300 MHz and 300 MHz as max as min, get off gradually with small steps -5mv until you find the limit, when you restart pinned the value of a piece of paper or on the notepad.
    You will find the limit, now set 5/10 mv more and you will have your first value of the table UV.
    Now proceed so for each frequency using a moment smartphone before you jump to conclusions.
    These values can not be adapted to each kernel, but you will have to redo this procedure for each kernel. Without this you will have your tables UV ready and saved as in my case on google keep.

- Use a frequency that allows to work with a low voltage, in my case a frequency ranging from 1036 MHz (765mv) 1267 MHz (795mv)

- Hotplug limit work on Core 2, setting the use of the 4 Core when the load reaches 99%

- Touchboost on kernel using the touchboost set to values less than the maximum frequency, such as 1267 MHz maximum frequency and touchboost with values between 883 MHz and 960 MHz.

- Hi speed freq set the same frequency as the touchboost.

- Limit the GPU working frequency between 200 MHz and 320 MHz

2) Android

- Disable Geolocation

- Turn off system sounds

- Disable vibration to the touch and keyboard

- Disable adaptive brightness

- Use a brightness value between 5% and 10%

- Manually set in 2G if you are in areas with little signal and if necessary set airplane mode.

- Disable use mobile data and set 2G when using WiFi.

- Use a few applications that use push or remain active in the background, in my case use whatsapp, facebook stable, tapatalk and FKU beta.

- Do not change rom or kernel continuously will make continuous wipe system.
    Android is that the kernel need a period of adaptation and some charge cycles to work properly.

- Use a few gapps to reduce app in sync automatically or disable synchronization of the app that you use in the shortest way, and that you do not need a synchronization between multiple devices in real time.
    Many gapps have a web version app that saves space in SD and have less app in sync automatically.

- Deactivate Ok google hotword

- No close the app by recent, open and close the app to continued increases fuel consumption and reduces the fluidity of the system, lollipop has a system like iOS and works well with all the app open.

- Do not use task manager to free up RAM.

- Do not use the Clean master or other background task manager , plan to avoid unnecessary.

- Do not use snapdragon battery guru or similar programs that promise lower fuel consumption.

- Avoid heavy 3D games and games continuously running type clash of clans, Simpson, etc. etc.

3) Battery

- With modern lithium battery is not advisable to go below 20%

- Lithium batteries like short courses of charge, does not always pay full charges from 0 to 100, but prefer partial charges.

- 1 charge cycle means from 0 to 100 so if charge the battery from 50% to 100% will have carried out a half charge cycle.

- You can even connect the battery to charge a 10% charge, I repeat the lithium batteries do not damage unplugging and plugging the power supply but working with infeririore charge to 20%.

- Perform a complete cycle 2/3 times in 1 year from death and charge off up to 100%.

2yn5e6x.jpg

Delta Update:
    When is possible i'll release a small delta update, to avoid that you have to download the full rom, recommended xTraSmooth Updater for best OTA experience. They allow the upgrade of your xTraSmoth on the go in 4G \ 3G.

Installation instructions:

Instructions From xTraSmooth M and StocK M

-Dirty flash on you rom, the script perform an automatic wipe cache.

FOR LOLLIPOP ROM USERS IS NECESSARY START FROM ANDROID M FACTORY OR UPGRADE YOUR BOOTLOADER AND RADIO.

INSTRUCTIONS

- FLASH TWRP

- FLASH DIRECTLY MY ROM WITHOUT ADVANCED WIPE WITH ANDROID M ARE UNNECESSARY AND WITH THE WIPE YOU BREAK THE ROM INSTALLATION

- BOOT

Downloads:

xTra Folder

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=24488

3Minit battery for xTraSmooth for info go here :

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=63357199

tl3wv2f.jpg

For download my ROM and update it over the air install :

xTraSmooth Updater Free

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xtrasmooth.free

xTraSmooth Updater is the best way to update your xTraSmooth ROM over the air. It is fully updated with latest Material Design and has a very clean and user-friendly UI.

Features:
    ★ Automatically checks for update after a user-set interval
    ★ Push notification when update is available
    ★ Automatically checks if you need a delta update or a full ROM installation
    ★ Reboot into recovery for manual flashing
    ★ Changelog for all the changes in the latest ROM version

Donations
    If you like my work offer me an Italian Coffee, it will help me to stay awake and work for you.

Donations

2yn5e6x.jpg

Acknowledgements

First my work friend
    - Prempal Singh my xTraSmooth Partner Great App Developer
    - Cristiano Spada aka @CriGio Best Themes Developer and app icon designer

- Google
    - Francisco Franco
    - flar2
    - sshafranko
    - chdloc
    - Team Cyanogen
    - Adr990
    - badboy47
    - david279
    - GtrCraft
    - guerreromanuel

xTraSmooth Signature

2yn5e6x.jpg

MADE IN ITALY
    xTRaSmooth_MRA58K_Shamu_06.10.2015

Updated to official Android 6.0 MRA58K

Hells Core Kernel B7M

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347830514
    xTraFactory 6.01 for Nexus 6 Aka Shamu.

100% Factory IMG MMB29K Odex debloated from optionals Gapps , reduced running services and RAM usage , Rooted with Systemless Root with Supersu 2.64 and Stock Unecrypt Kernel , 100% Clean System aligned with new systemless Root , No ADS , Boosted Audio on Speaker and Headphones , compatible with all kernel's and mod's.....;)

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24344671467602177

Inviato dal mio Nexus 6 utilizzando Tapatalk
    xTraSmooth 20.10

Changelog on AFH

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347842547

Factory Images for Nexus Devices

Version 6.0.0 (MRA58N) Link MD5 Checksum c7d75536ac89513ebe8f18404e99b04a SHA-1 Checksum bffc99bbbe0db52512e20d961a8bedf341898ee5

xTRaSmooth_MRA58N_Shamu_04.11.2015

Changelog:

- Updated to new factory MRA58N

- Updated Supersu to 2.56

- Same Other Features, Dirty Flash Work 100% from old xTraSmooth

Download Link:

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982086987781