[Q]Desire HD VS HD2 sense interface

Search This thread
I know most people wante to go the other way aroud, and that is: get the DESIRE HD sense interface on HD2, but i would like to search for an HD2 Sense like interface for DESIRE HD. I use to love the Scroll bar on the bottom, i knew where i was going, and with DESIRE HD sense i feeel like i'm lost around the screens.

So, can anyone help me with that?

I currently switch between Sense 3.0 ROMS and MIUI ROMS, witch one is released more recently, and neither Home UI are good for me because they don't have third party scrolable widgets support. Sense 3.0 hase the awsome lockscreen and stocks widget, and MIUI has the greatest music player(lyrics and VU meter inside) and a GO Launcher like UI (the best untill now) and a great status curtain system.

sromer

Dec 27, 2008
Sydney
The stock HD2 interface is HTC Sense\TouchFLO 3D for Windows Mobile.
As far as i know there is no way to get it on a DHD. I might be wrong though

Reactions: dumitrudan608

Thanks, that's why i specified an UI like HD2 sense. Another home replacement not necesarely touc flow 3D,i'm interested in the sliding bottom, or homescreens represented by icons instead of just lines. Sweeter Home App is a verry versatile home replacement, that could have that, but a special skin must be created.

ma3x747

Jul 14, 2010
Spb shell 3D . You can manage all the "panels" on the 3D UI and there is a verry good slide botton.

BTW sry but it's not free but it is cool :)

Last edited:

ma3x747

Jul 14, 2010
Well sry :) That was my idea for something with a sliding bottom. Btw my Htc p3300 (Artemis) is still with spb 3.5 love it, it's the best :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.