i9003 stock rom loop reboot and can t be detected by pc while other mobiles are

Search This thread

Shady282

Oct 1, 2013
Please i need help i m not sure what to do the problem is my phone suddenly started rebooting and went into loop and whenever i open playstore it tells me force close vending error and also my pc can t detect my phone sometimes it says device not recognized and sometimes it says can be used but nothing happening...
- downloaded kies all drivers nothing working
- tried changing cable but didn t work while on other samsungs it worked well nromal
- tried debugg mode mass storage everything that was suggested here in xda and on other sites
- z4root and gingerbreAk not working
Want to root it to flash better firmware vut since i can t detected on pc to root it i was trying to look for a root without pc
I m not sure what to do ... tried odin and download mode not working to detect device and also recovery mode cleared cash and rest factory not workin
Plz i don t want to lose my phone

My phone i9003 not rooted no custom room just only stock rom running gingerbeard 2.3.6
So the problem is the looping reboot that happens suddenly and unablity to connect it to pc to flash cmod 10.1
I was wondering if there is any way to repair/fix my phone or at least root it to flash better rom ?
Thank you very much

K9998

Jul 17, 2008
Melbourne
-''- Same here.

Try to fix it by Odin with Nand Erase all, no love

Reboot automatically after 'SAMSUNG' LOGO shown up