[CLOSED][APP] S5 Toolbox Addon - Go beyond the 5-App Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xperiacle

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 12, 2012
Hello Friends,

I would like to share my new app for the Galaxy S5 called S5 Toolbox Addon whose function basically is to allow you to add more apps to the S5 Toolbox tray beyond the 5-app limit imposed by Samsung's stock rom. Although you can add more apps, there is a limit to what can fit the screen so just add only what fits the screen which at stock dpi is about 12 apps. At lower dpi, you can add more. NO ROOT NEEDED.

The download below is the basic version which only does what is described above. No more, no less. But if you are feeling happy and would like to support my work, then the one on the Play Store allows you to create custom toolbox lists (as many as you want) and switch between them on the fly. It includes a quick toolbox switching feature to allow you to easily switch between toolbox lists on the fly depending on your workflow.

DOWNLOAD

PLAY STORE LINK

Attachments

• S5ToolBoxAddon_XDA.apk
    191.9 KB · Views: 25,720
  • 2014-05-25-15-50-13.jpg
    2014-05-25-15-50-13.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 16,473
  • 2014-06-06-06-06-42.jpg
    2014-06-06-06-06-42.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 16,594

optx

Sep 19, 2010
Thanks for this nice app.
Don't know what i do wrong, but when i have 9 apps choosen, it says that 12 is the limit for my screen. Can't take more then 9, toolbox shows only 9. Am i missing something ?

Reactions: xperiacle

sorg

Sep 5, 2006
台灣
1) Put around 9 shortcuts into toolbox
2) open some app which can be rotated
3) rotate screen to landscape mode and then click on toolbox.

surprise ;)

Gutslit

Feb 3, 2012
im back 11-04-2020
awesome!thanks bro![emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1402313657130.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402313657130.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 2,663

Skarfist

Jun 12, 2014
Awsome work

Hello Friends,

I would like to share my new app for the Galaxy S5 called S5 Toolbox Addon whose function basically is to allow you to add more apps to the S5 Toolbox tray beyond the 5-app limit imposed by Samsung's stock rom. Although you can add more apps, there is a limit to what can fit the screen so just add only what fits the screen which at stock dpi is about 12 apps. At lower dpi, you can add more. NO ROOT NEEDED.

The download below is the basic version which only does what is described above. No more, no less. But if you are feeling happy and would like to support my work, then the one on the Play Store allows you to create custom toolbox lists (as many as you want) and switch between them on the fly. It includes a quick toolbox switching feature to allow you to easily switch between toolbox lists on the fly depending on your workflow.

DOWNLOAD

PLAY STORE LINK

This is top stuff. Big thanks :) donation in post

Markuzy

Apr 21, 2012
Singapore
The great thing is that this works without root, and directly enhances the default Samsung Toolbox.
It can still be simply accessed via the default Toolbox toggle.

FINEEEEE

May 10, 2012
ILO
Awesome job works fine
Edit

I am getting force reboots wen I turn on it in landscape mode

Desde cualquier lugar de mi ciudad con el GALAXY S5 de samsung

Last edited:

Skarfist

Jun 12, 2014
Hello Friends,

DOWNLOAD

PLAY STORE LINK

Really cool mod.i am only able to fit 11 on screen though. Not complaining, just saying. Nice one, I now use the toolbox app :)

rraaka

Sep 8, 2010
I knew this couldnt be far behind when the UPSM manager came not long ago.:good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Friends,

DOWNLOAD

PLAY STORE LINK
    first! my friend you always surprise me hahahah

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Any chance this gets updated to support Lollipop on the S5??
    Awsome work

Hello Friends,

DOWNLOAD

PLAY STORE LINK

This is top stuff. Big thanks :) donation in post
    always great :)
    thnx for all your work.