Merits of Kitkat ROMs

Search This thread

Nishad1982

Sep 8, 2013
Dubai
@Nishad1982 probably you are using a stock jb based Rom. Hence you are talking about dialer lags. In carbon or any kitkat Rom, there is no dialer lag in particular. Carbon Rom is fluid, lagfree and at the same time very feature rich Rom. you can trust me.
Ya, u r right. I use HJ 5.2, but with exDialer.
Why r u guys promoting this carbon rom so much? It's not even an original one.

Nishad1982

Sep 8, 2013
Dubai
Well!!!
You have started the conversation quoting and asking me about carbon's multitasking capabilities. If you are not interested, then just leave it. Let us save our time.
Please don't take it personally. I got your point and I think I know why u highly recommended the Carbon ROM.
I am also using it. I will share if I come across anything unusual.
Thank you.

Nishad1982

Sep 8, 2013
Dubai
How does kitkat perform on this phone? How is the fluidity? Is there any lag?

Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Free mobile app

Nishad1982

Sep 8, 2013
Dubai
CM11 by Epirex is very stable and undoubtedly an epic ROM for daily driver.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Could anyone outline the merits of Kitkat roms when compared to jelly beans? How is multitasking with Kitkat?

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Kitkat is supposed to be 17% faster than jelly bean.
    I must say that my old 4.1.2 (ITV), the one before the december update, was very laggy/buggy and had a higher battery usage. That's a particular case of course, but it happened :)

Stock UBLPK firmware has much improved in battery performance.

@Nishad1982 probably you are using a stock jb based Rom. Hence you are talking about dialer lags. In carbon or any kitkat Rom, there is no dialer lag in particular. Carbon Rom is fluid, lagfree and at the same time very feature rich Rom. you can trust me.