[ROM][ICS 4.0.4][19/09][XWLPT] SensatioN ROM 4.1 - Just got Updated!!!

Search This thread

Crysis21

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 20, 2010
Timisoara
yes, I agree. and TW4.5 has a lot to offer compared to TW4 stock, but there are many users that prefer the original one in the detriment of TW4.5 version and this is the reason I asked you :)

SweetSherlyne18

Aug 5, 2011
please help

iv successfully flash my sgs2 with this sensation 1.2 rom..its great..and nice.

but after that..when i try to use CMW recovery mode ( by pressing down vol + power + home key at the same time )...with usb debugging mode.. my Odin 1.85 didnt detect my phone..

how if i wanna flash another rom with odin next time? please help :((

PeterK1990

Oct 28, 2010
No problem at all! it's in euro's so i don't know how much it is in your country! :p

For the launcher thingy, i don't really know 4.5 so i'm kinda interested!

homeros10

Jul 6, 2010
linköping
I get force close when I put another call on hold and then it hang up :S:confused:

Kernel: 2.6.35.11-ninphetamine-2.0.5+ninpo@titan #20
ROM: SensatioN ROM 1.2

Last edited:

homeros10

Jul 6, 2010
linköping
As I saw from the ROM its very good like awesome and we as Arabic users we need the support for the RTL languages and this ROM does support it but it doesnt connect the arabic letters in the stock internet browser nor in Gmail and the email program otherwise its working very good ... I hope the developer can fix it in the next update :)

Thank you very much and we realy do appreciate ur effort :)

Crysis21

Sep 20, 2010
Timisoara
As I saw from the ROM its very good like awesome and we as Arabic users we need the support for the RTL languages and this ROM does support it but it doesnt connect the arabic letters in the stock internet browser nor in Gmail and the email program otherwise its working very good ... I hope the developer can fix it in the next update :)

Thank you very much and we realy do appreciate ur effort :)

it's taken care of. I just entered on some websites and everything look ok. But you know better than me. When I will launch it you will see if it works properly :p

TW 4.5 to be then

Reactions: homeros10

Crysis21

Sep 20, 2010
Timisoara
I get force close when I put another call on hold and then it hang up :S:confused:

Kernel: 2.6.35.11-ninphetamine-2.0.5+ninpo@titan #20
ROM: SensatioN ROM 1.2

thank you for bringing this into my attention. Working right now on this one

----------------------------

update: managed to fix this one :)

Last edited:

drashish36

May 28, 2009
New Delhi
guys do you prefer the TW 4.5 of fragg0r in the ROM or the original TW launcher?

Please give me some answers in the next 2-3 hours so I can choose what to put in the rom :)

I think 4.0
I guess it will be hard to decide based on couple of votes comparing to the thousands downloadin this rom based on its popularity...
but nothin like it if u can pt both as an option...to satisfy everybody...

If it cnt be done....den 4.5 can made available as an adon for those who intrestd.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

Last edited:

abb_84

Jul 28, 2010
Will you go for the black glass transparency in the new Rom or will it still be grey glass transparency?

I find it more easy to read white text on black background, and it also Looks cleaner.

Is it possible to give you something for the hard work without paypal?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts