[ROM][DISCONTINIUED FOR VIVOW] ~~ SenseMOD FlashONE v2.2 PUBLIC BETA~~ [HTC Kernel 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

zozor

Jun 30, 2011
Wuhan
Thanks djpbx,floatshow , I already give it a try , the work fix works well. I played with yesterday for a few hours.
But without wifi , I am like a lame man, I still have a look here when have time to test rom.

zozor

Jun 30, 2011
Wuhan
yes . The hotfix in the previous page, I get 3G signal but don't work on my way .
I will try the new version later .Depends of time .

Amphibliam

Feb 28, 2011
Coolest ROM install screen EVER.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Wow I want to use a Sense 4 ROM beyond anything. AHHHHH

Last edited:

daniETingles

Dec 29, 2011
dang I'm extremely excited for this rom and its progress then! thanks a bunch, keep up the GREAT work!

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
It should, it was originally made for Desire S, which is a gsm phone.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA

It won't have GSM working g out of box...the changes needed to make it work with cdma kill GSM

It is possible to make it GSM capable but its not always workable

Aldo101t

Mar 9, 2012
Pittsburgh
HTC U11
Google Pixel 7 Pro
bugs

ok here's what i got-no wifi-no usb connect, so i didn't do the hotfix. in the set up for select device when transfering no inc2 on list. no english-usa. get these ironed out and ya gotta a good rom.also no soft key lights

Last edited:

antdog24

Nov 9, 2011
North Jersey
Ok, so I flashed Aeroevan's latest ICS kernel and Wifi is working but data is not working. I tried the hotfix but that didn't fix Data. I am using bootmanager, I will try flashing this rom with the hotfix and aero's kernel tomorrow directly to the phone but I doubt i'll have different results.

litetaker

Dec 2, 2011
London
Google Pixel 2
Don't install rom

DON'T INSTALL ROM

Heads up. Screenshot.apk/classes.dex was detected as "Trojan program HEUR:Trojan.AndroidOS.Plangton.a" by Kaspersky (on my computer while downloading the ROM)

False positive for fishy stuff? Anyone care to explain?

EDIT POST: VERY FISHY STUFF! DO NOT INSTALL ROM!

http://www.mobiantivirus.org/styled/styled-7/index.html
"Ten applications have been taken from official Google Android Market following a notification that contains a new type of malware, Plankton Android Trojan." So this is serious.

Devs, remove the offending Screenshot.apk app... Btw, doesn't 4.0 have screenshot built in...?

Last edited:
Reactions: daniETingles

jbarcus81

Jul 30, 2010
Marietta, OH
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
Reactions: Jpimp150
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    DROPPED SUPPORT FOR VIVOW.

As we do not feel comfortable anymore in these forums, we will definately drop support for the Incredible 2.
    We were wanting to give you more then a fully working one V port (such as a full sense 4 port), but since we have the feeling the community doesnt want us here, we will leave Inc2 forums.

Sirencely,
    djpbx, Floatshow, htc-phones.
    DROPPED SUPPORT FOR VIVOW.

As we do not feel comfortable anymore in these forums, we will definately drop support for the Incredible 2.
    We were wanting to give you more then a fully working one V port (such as a full sense 4 port), but since we have the feeling the community doesnt want us here, we will leave Inc2 forums.

Sirencely,
    djpbx, Floatshow, htc-phones.
    Here's the Kernel 3.0 update for FlashONE.
    Currently the ROM is in public beta, so let the logcats flow this way! (dont forget we dont have the device ;))

Enjoy!

your entire vivow specific files are ripped right from UKB 3.5 and the boot.img is as well...and the build.prop is the same except modded to say ur rom and remove my goo.im updater lines

i dont mind if you take your inc2 fixes/boot.img from UKB but the fact that you dont credit me for that or even mention/link the rom isnt cool

i realize its hard to support a rom w/o the phone, but if you had just pm-ed me and asked for the fixes i would have been glad to say its fine, or if you at least credited me/linked back to UKB like i ask those to do in the op of that rom it would be fine as well
    Still no GSM menu. :( Are you working on it?

Here's an idea, use a rom that is known to have.GSM working and stop asking for it on this Rom 10 Times a week
    Re-opening this thread as the OPs have uploaded a new version. Thanks for your patience!