Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mikeioannina

Recognized Developer
Mar 22, 2011
Ioannina
Lenovo P2
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
New RC1 changelog appeared for the second time!! Previously we got RC1 at 20131024. Now again RC1 at 201312XX!! It should be RC4.
@mikeioannina Don't know why animated bootlogo will be remove from latest CM10 build. Is it reduce booting time?

Reduce boot time & boot.img size

thats good but why are you still maintaining cm10.1 and release candidate build appears again we already have 3 RC 10.1 builds :confused:
it's better close 10.1 & 10.2 builds before new year because cm now focusing on cm11 ... other thing i'm a big fan of your work kitkat seems to be suitable for our device we just want you to focus more on kitkat cm11 :fingers-crossed:

cm11 is still missing many CM features, that's why I still maintain 10.1 & 10.2
I'm trying to fix some bugs until CM ports more features to cm11

I still use 10.2 as my daily driver so I will continue to maintain it.

My main priority is the new ION kernel but it's going to take time, not an easy job

androidware

Aug 16, 2011
Istanbul
OnePlus 9 Pro
Sorry for My noob question :( how to download or compile this version?

Release candidate 4 build 201312xx - cm-10.1

Latest cm10.1 changes
Updated kernel to 3.4.74
Enable back camera mic
Revert: hardware acceleration optimization for low mem devices
Revert: Updated zRAM from linux 3.12
Removed touchscreen fw loader on coconut/mango/satsuma/smultron/iyokan
Removed animated bootlogo
Fixed camera timelapse mode

Last edited:

cajhin

Jan 5, 2006
Sorry for My noob question :( how to download or compile this version?

Release candidate 4 build 201312xx - cm-10.1

Latest cm10.1 changes
Updated kernel to 3.4.74
Enable back camera mic
Revert: hardware acceleration optimization for low mem devices
Revert: Updated zRAM from linux 3.12
Removed touchscreen fw loader on coconut/mango/satsuma/smultron/iyokan
Removed animated bootlogo
Fixed camera timelapse mode

This will be the next version. Wait or install the last version.

mikeioannina

Recognized Developer
Mar 22, 2011
Ioannina
Lenovo P2
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Wiki

Hello guys,

Today I'm introducing the LegacyXperia Wiki
Thanks to @cajhin for his idea and work on the wiki, we now have all the info a user will need in one place.

I'd like you to browse the wiki and see if there is something missing.
For now I have left the wiki open and editable by everyone, so you can add any missing things.

Since in the past few months there are a lot of offtopic posts from new & inexperienced users,
we have created guides for new members who have not flashed CM in the past and don't know what exactly they need to do.

JovieBrett

Dec 17, 2012
Manila
Hello guys,

Today I'm introducing the LegacyXperia Wiki
Thanks to @cajhin for his idea and work on the wiki, we now have all the info a user will need in one place.

I'd like you to browse the wiki and see if there is something missing.
For now I have left the wiki open and editable by everyone, so you can add any missing things.

Since in the past few months there are a lot of offtopic posts from new & inexperienced users,
we have created guides for new members who have not flashed CM in the past and don't know what exactly they need to do.

Hello @mikeioannina, does it mean that the CRT animation issue will be possibly fix on the upcoming ION kernel? Maybe we can add that to 'What is ION' wiki on the second to the last part which is 'Move to ION' :)
8 devs work on 1 device, while on our side, 1 dev works on 8 devices. Gaaaawd o_O

Last edited:

JCarangoH

Jul 20, 2013
Barranquilla
CM 10.1 Bluetooh vs CM 10.2 Bluetooth

Hi,

i wonder if there is a way to replace the Bluetooth libs from CM 10.2 to CM 10.1, because heres the thing:

I tried CM 10.2 and the only trouble i had was the netowrks doesn't work properly for my LWW, but when i connected my phone to Car audio, I can also see the track Info (Song name, genre, album, etc). but in CM 10.1 I can't enable this feature... so, if theres a method to replace the CM 10.1 Bluetooth libs with the CM 10.2 ones, can someone here explain to me??? thank u :fingers-crossed:

bejunk

May 9, 2013
Berlin
Hi,

i wonder if there is a way to replace the Bluetooth libs from CM 10.2 to CM 10.1, because heres the thing:

I tried CM 10.2 and the only trouble i had was the netowrks doesn't work properly for my LWW, but when i connected my phone to Car audio, I can also see the track Info (Song name, genre, album, etc). but in CM 10.1 I can't enable this feature... so, if theres a method to replace the CM 10.1 Bluetooth libs with the CM 10.2 ones, can someone here explain to me??? thank u :fingers-crossed:

u can try to copy all files with *bluetooth* in name to ur rom. from: /system/etc (theres a folder even) /system/etc/permissions ; system/lib ; system/vendor/lib (look also in the underfolders) AND DO A BACKUP BFORE!!!

its worth a try ;)

u.b.o.o.t

May 27, 2006
cm-10.1 won't be updated until the new ION kernel is ready
Ok, that's .... good to know, but .... bad news as well because .... it may take forever to finish ION and I'd like to stick with 10.1 and not move to 10.2 or 11.0 for several reasons...

But at least, 10.1 is not abandoned as it seemed to me when looking at the 10.2/11.0 update frequency :good: :good: :good:

subconscious_mind

Dec 28, 2012
Chittagong
Ok, that's .... good to know, but .... bad news as well because .... it may take forever to finish ION and I'd like to stick with 10.1 and not move to 10.2 or 11.0 for several reasons...

But at least, 10.1 is not abandoned as it seemed to me when looking at the 10.2/11.0 update frequency :good: :good: :good:

Check latest changelog. It seems we can get another update before ION kernel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It means that the ROM will no longer be updated or may discontinue rebuilding a new one except for major fixes :)
    Someone correct me if Im wrong.

I really hope you're wrong, 4.2.2 could get so many more improvements, and still has plenty bugs to solve..

I simply cannot maintain 3 android versions at the same time...
    I will stop building 10.1. CM has frozen the code of 10.1 so every bug that is related to upstream code will not get accepted.
    If there are any major device-specific fixes in the future, I might release a final build.

I am also planning to stop cm10.2 support when CM releases their final build in a few days/weeks, so I can fully focus on cm11. All devs have left the 2011 scene, I'm only one person and I can't maintain everything. Let's hope I will manage to get the new kernel that I'm working on running soon. That might attract some devs back to 2011 line.
    New RC1 changelog appeared for the second time!! Previously we got RC1 at 20131024. Now again RC1 at 201312XX!! It should be RC4.
    @mikeioannina Don't know why animated bootlogo will be remove from latest CM10 build. Is it reduce booting time?

Reduce boot time & boot.img size

thats good but why are you still maintaining cm10.1 and release candidate build appears again we already have 3 RC 10.1 builds :confused:
    it's better close 10.1 & 10.2 builds before new year because cm now focusing on cm11 ... other thing i'm a big fan of your work kitkat seems to be suitable for our device we just want you to focus more on kitkat cm11 :fingers-crossed:

cm11 is still missing many CM features, that's why I still maintain 10.1 & 10.2
    I'm trying to fix some bugs until CM ports more features to cm11

I still use 10.2 as my daily driver so I will continue to maintain it.

My main priority is the new ION kernel but it's going to take time, not an easy job
    Final release

## Release build 20140302 - cm-10.1
    * Latest cm10.1 changes
    * Updated kernel to 3.4.82
    * Enable back camera mic
    * Revert: hardware acceleration optimization for low mem devices
    * Add option to enable High End graphic effects in performance settings
    * Removed touchscreen fw loader on coconut/mango/satsuma/smultron/iyokan
    * Removed animated bootlogo
    * Fixed camera timelapse mode
    * Fixed cyrillic hardware keyboard layout on mango/iyokan
    * Fixed lockscreen PIN layout on coconut/mango/satsuma/smultron
    * Backported extra_free_kbytes from KitKat
    * Enabled Qualcomm bionic optimizations
    * Allow .tar backups in CWM
    * Re-enable CWM SD card partitioning settings
    * Corrected device name/manufacturer
    * Kernel changes:
    - Updated msm_serial_hs driver (affects bluetooth)
    - Updated mmc code to CAF jb_2.5 branch (affects SD performance)
    - Updated zRAM for better performance
    - Updated lowmemorykiller
    - Added exFAT filesystem support
    - Added NTFS rw support
    - Added profiling (oprofile) support
    - Updated ondemand bootspulse frequency
    - Boot with 1GHz instead of 1.2GHz by default
    - Removed SmartassH3 governor (It's 100% same as smartassv2)
    - Updated BFQ io scheduler

Basketbuild buildbot is not functional yet so I am building on my home PC.
    Builds will roll alphabetically until tomorrow.

This is the final build that will be released with the current PMEM kernel.
    I saw some kernel changes for latest CM11 and CM10.2 builds. Is there any chance to get those kernel features for CM10.1?

cm-10.1 won't be updated until the new ION kernel is ready