[ Substratum Theme ] Deity Theme - UPDATED ON 8-06-16

Search This thread

fnldstntn

Dec 23, 2011
LG Nexus 5X
Nokia 5
First thank you for the theme. I have problem with notifications. Both the notification and text is white so i cant tead it. Colors are night blue and navy blue and komica font. The rom is purenexus. How can i fix this or is it theme related.
@fkfmfz
Edit: somehow i fixed the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pete02 and fkfmfz

KKenna

Jan 30, 2008
You're awesome....thanks for everything you do! Thought I'd give you a thanks since people forget. Also, no one ever buys you a coffee or beer or bud....whats up with that? Thanks again!
I did at least add a like. I'd love to do the coffee/beer/bud, but I can't find a donate link.

PayPal to the developer email listed in the play store?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Reactions: gcounts

jazzh

Oct 2, 2011
Amazon Fire TV
Huawei MediaPad T5
Awesome theme, the best for me! uploadfromtaptalk1470765276271.png

johnb380

Jan 25, 2011
Masury, Ohio
Love the theme for some reason I can't get the accent color to change. It changes when selecting but once you build and enable it ends up being the default accent color. It will only apply the default light green one on all theme variants. I don't know if this is a common question I tried to search but didn't find much but Tapatalk is being weird right now for me. Let me know if I can get you a log or something to help.

Edit: Actually only one that does it if I select Aeroblue accent it stays on the default accent color. The rest are working I apologize for my above comment.

Other than that OMG THIS THEME AS AMAZE-BALLS MAN. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOE ALL YOUR TIME! Seriously the best free or paid substratum theme out there and keeps getting better every update!

Take it or Leave it, I'm just trying to HELP!

Last edited:
Reactions: fkfmfz

KKenna

Jan 30, 2008
I have a quick question...

Whenever an update is released and I install it, substratum shows "update available". As far as I have been able to figure, I have to either apply them one at a time with the "update and enable" option, or clear all the overlays and start from scratch.

Am I doing something wrong?

Love this theme BTW. Developer deserves special mention for being very responsive.

KKenna

Jan 30, 2008
Need to report an issue. It seems that I cannot bring up the dial pad while in a call with the overlays loaded. If I disable the overlay, no problem.

Is this my mistake somehow loading the theme incorrectly?

Running PureNexus on Nexus 6.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Need to report an issue. It seems that I cannot bring up the dial pad while in a call with the overlays loaded. If I disable the overlay, no problem.

Is this my mistake somehow loading the theme incorrectly?

Running PureNexus on Nexus 6.

EDIT: This not a theme problem. I don't appear to be able to apply ANY theme to the phone and phone services without seeing this issue.

Reactions: fkfmfz

Top Liked Posts