[Q] error status 7 cwm...

Search This thread

Federicogs3

Apr 8, 2014
hi all, i'm trying to install cm 11(weekly7) nypon on Xperia P...bootloader unlocked, rooted, cwm 6.0.1.2.
i've done fastboot kernel of cyano but when i go to recovery and i start to install cyano, it gives me error status 7 installation aborted, and above there's repeated "getprop,ecc.."(i think the error is it here). could anyone help me, please?

MasterAwesome

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2013
OnePlus 6
hi all, i'm trying to install cm 11(weekly7) nypon on Xperia P...bootloader unlocked, rooted, cwm 6.0.1.2.
i've done fastboot kernel of cyano but when i go to recovery and i start to install cyano, it gives me error status 7 installation aborted, and above there's repeated "getprop,ecc.."(i think the error is it here). could anyone help me, please?

Delete the assert lines from your updater script

Update to a newer version of recovery since older recoveries don't support selinux.

Regards
MasterAwesome

Reactions: Federicogs3

Federicogs3

Apr 8, 2014
unfortunatly the phone doesn't restart the system because of cyano kernel, i've recover stock rom and i'll repeat all the procedures!

It's taking too longer to save the modified "updater script"...more than 30 minutes and it stills going on!

edit: i've downloaded zipplus because winzip gets stuck, now there's no problem and cyano is fantastic! thanks #MasterAwesome

Last edited:

MasterAwesome

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2013
OnePlus 6
unfortunatly the phone doesn't restart the system because of cyano kernel, i've recover stock rom and i'll repeat all the procedures!

It's taking too longer to save the modified "updater script"...more than 30 minutes and it stills going on!

edit: i've downloaded zipplus because winzip gets stuck, now there's no problem and cyano is fantastic! thanks #MasterAwesome

No problem.. I'm here to help :)

Regards
MasterAwesome

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Delete the assert lines from your updater script

Update to a newer version of recovery since older recoveries don't support selinux.

Regards
    MasterAwesome
    thanks, but i can't find a newer cwm...can you help me?

If your current recovery gives status 7 that means your recovery is good To go... Try deleting the asset statements in the top of updater script.

Regards
    MasterAwesome