[17/02/2013][TOOL] Samsung Network/Sim Unlock Code Generator/Patcher (SGS1/2/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw

Hello fellow Dev's,

Today we present a unified/streamlined and simple as (some words here) SIMLOCK/NetworkLock unlock code generator by stock+ team!

[size=+1]NOW ON GALAXY S III

Mytool generates ORIGINAL unlock code without modyfying any files!(like most of unlocker program does)
or PATCHES The file directly, removing simlock without code!

Feel free to read README.NOW file and post your comments / infos here!

unlocker.jpg

Link:

Mod Edit: Download for Donation Link Removed

Due to high amount of private questions / helps in unlocking, this app is from now a Donationware, only donators will get new version when available.

[/SIZE]
Version History (latest version bolded):

- 1.5 Comming Soon
* Auto unlocking, and auto device detection, just click and run
* Support most of samsung exynos powered devices from almost all regions.
* Code generation removed by default as its mainly work ONLY for older devices (I9000 and I9100 pre H/W 1.4 version)
* Full Jelly Bean support (some models are relocked after update, this will be fixed in upcoming 1.5 stay tuned!)

- 1.4b
* Fixed Jelly Bean compatibility

- 1.4a
* FULL JELLY BEAN SUPPORT! (You need to additionally patch one more file!) - Simlock will NEVER RETURN!
* Allowed Galaxy S 1 family to unlock by patch

* Galaxy S 2 patching H/W 1.5+ support added.
* Unlocker confirmed to work also on Samsung Captivate (US version of SGS1), just choose I9000 when you want to generate code.
* Your CUDA Drivers or ATI equivelant to CUDA drivers MUST be installed to code generator to work. Compatible GFX card without these computing drivers will not show any results with this tool.
* Only supported ATI cards are: HD RV7X0 and RV830/870. Which means -- 4550, 4670, 4830, 4730, 4770, 4850, 4870, 4890, 5750, 5770, 5850, 5870, 5970.
- Catalyst 9.9+ must be installed. Catalyst 10.2/10.3 recommended.
- Catalysts 10.4-10.6 and 5970 are incompatible.
- Catalyst 10.7 not heavily tested but looks like working.
* Only supported nVidia cards are: the ones with CUDA support, i.e. G80+.
* Systems with multiple GPUs supported.

* Added direct patch method for Galaxy S 3 devices.
* Code optimization.
* More GFX card support added to hash cracking module.

* Added direct patch method for Galaxy S 2 devices (if you your code cant be generated or you dont have proper GPU, use this method - Read README.TXT before)
* Patching method confirmed working on HV 1.4+ version ! Code generation will not work on SGS2 anymore, you can only patch the file

* Added GPU supported/not supported message

* Requires Windows .NET Framework v4
* Support for Galaxy S II Added
* Nice UI added
* ATI RV 7X0 card or nVidia 'CUDA' one (G80+) required to decrypt pass in this release. Next version will not use GPU but it will be slower. For these who dont have supported GPU, please wait.
* Warning: if generated code will not work for a first time when you are sure you typed it correctly, report it to us and stop trying, your phone will lock out after 3 unsuccessful unlock tries.

HOW TO RE-LOCK SAMSUNG GALAXY S (GT-I9000) (FOR WARRANTY PURPOSES ONLY)

After you get the Unlock code using our tool, enter: *7465625*638*#
Pop-up box will show up. Complete the first field (MCC/MNC) with the network you want your phone locked to (for example 260 03 where 226 = Poland; 03 = orange etc.) and the second field (Control Key) with the Generated Unlock Code.
After pressing OK, your phone should relock.

READ THIS!

[size=+1]YOUR PHONE MUST BE ROOTED!
ALWAYS DO BACKUP OF EFS PARTITION BEFORE REPLACING FILES IN THIS DIRECTORY !!
I'M NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR DATA LOSS, PHONE LOCKS, BRICKS! THIS PROGRAM COMES WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY! - THIS IS PHONE HACKING, EVERYTHING MAY HAPPEN!
REPLACING NV_DATA.BIN WITH BROKEN VERSION MAY CAUSE YOUR IMEI LOST! - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
[/size]
[

Enjoy and Happy unlocking!!
stock+ Team

Last edited by a moderator:

AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw
As for now there is no option to generate codes for SGS3. The option for SGS3 is direct patch the file. Generator works for SGS1 and SGS2 up to H/W version 1.4 (check changelog)

AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw
Your ignorance is forgiven ! :) i didnt tested it on US variants of S3, if you got one then provide me nv_data.bin file from /efs/ partition and i will confirm or add support for it.

andyjndm

Jun 28, 2012
The button to generate for the S2 doesn't seem to be working. My model says it's the 'i9100m'; does this not work for this model, or am I making a mistake somewhere?

priyana

Jul 21, 2007
should be in /efs folder.

BTW, doesn't the nv_data.bin contain the IMEI number as well?
I mean, isn't kind of sensitive? Just saying. ...

AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw
Hmm, and what people can do with your IMEI? find you? steal something? come on :)
I don't need your IMEI, im doing this app for you guys, without files from various models there will be no support for them :)

Adam

Reactions: dLo GSR

dwathey

Aug 14, 2010
The "Generate Unlock Code" button doesn't work for my SGS2 either. My model is the GT-I9100M, which is essentially the same thing as the I9100.

shtewps

Sep 8, 2008
Toronto
Pardon my ignorance as well but what is the effective difference between the patch option vs code generation? (as per the s3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hello fellow Dev's,

Today we present a unified/streamlined and simple as (some words here) SIMLOCK/NetworkLock unlock code generator by stock+ team!

[size=+1]NOW ON GALAXY S III

Mytool generates ORIGINAL unlock code without modyfying any files!(like most of unlocker program does)
    or PATCHES The file directly, removing simlock without code!

Feel free to read README.NOW file and post your comments / infos here!

unlocker.jpg

Link:

Mod Edit: Download for Donation Link Removed

Due to high amount of private questions / helps in unlocking, this app is from now a Donationware, only donators will get new version when available.

[/SIZE]
    Version History (latest version bolded):

- 1.5 Comming Soon
    * Auto unlocking, and auto device detection, just click and run
    * Support most of samsung exynos powered devices from almost all regions.
    * Code generation removed by default as its mainly work ONLY for older devices (I9000 and I9100 pre H/W 1.4 version)
    * Full Jelly Bean support (some models are relocked after update, this will be fixed in upcoming 1.5 stay tuned!)

- 1.4b
    * Fixed Jelly Bean compatibility

- 1.4a
    * FULL JELLY BEAN SUPPORT! (You need to additionally patch one more file!) - Simlock will NEVER RETURN!
    * Allowed Galaxy S 1 family to unlock by patch

* Galaxy S 2 patching H/W 1.5+ support added.
    * Unlocker confirmed to work also on Samsung Captivate (US version of SGS1), just choose I9000 when you want to generate code.
    * Your CUDA Drivers or ATI equivelant to CUDA drivers MUST be installed to code generator to work. Compatible GFX card without these computing drivers will not show any results with this tool.
    * Only supported ATI cards are: HD RV7X0 and RV830/870. Which means -- 4550, 4670, 4830, 4730, 4770, 4850, 4870, 4890, 5750, 5770, 5850, 5870, 5970.
    - Catalyst 9.9+ must be installed. Catalyst 10.2/10.3 recommended.
    - Catalysts 10.4-10.6 and 5970 are incompatible.
    - Catalyst 10.7 not heavily tested but looks like working.
    * Only supported nVidia cards are: the ones with CUDA support, i.e. G80+.
    * Systems with multiple GPUs supported.

* Added direct patch method for Galaxy S 3 devices.
    * Code optimization.
    * More GFX card support added to hash cracking module.

* Added direct patch method for Galaxy S 2 devices (if you your code cant be generated or you dont have proper GPU, use this method - Read README.TXT before)
    * Patching method confirmed working on HV 1.4+ version ! Code generation will not work on SGS2 anymore, you can only patch the file

* Added GPU supported/not supported message

* Requires Windows .NET Framework v4
    * Support for Galaxy S II Added
    * Nice UI added
    * ATI RV 7X0 card or nVidia 'CUDA' one (G80+) required to decrypt pass in this release. Next version will not use GPU but it will be slower. For these who dont have supported GPU, please wait.
    * Warning: if generated code will not work for a first time when you are sure you typed it correctly, report it to us and stop trying, your phone will lock out after 3 unsuccessful unlock tries.

HOW TO RE-LOCK SAMSUNG GALAXY S (GT-I9000) (FOR WARRANTY PURPOSES ONLY)

After you get the Unlock code using our tool, enter: *7465625*638*#
    Pop-up box will show up. Complete the first field (MCC/MNC) with the network you want your phone locked to (for example 260 03 where 226 = Poland; 03 = orange etc.) and the second field (Control Key) with the Generated Unlock Code.
    After pressing OK, your phone should relock.

READ THIS!

[size=+1]YOUR PHONE MUST BE ROOTED!
    ALWAYS DO BACKUP OF EFS PARTITION BEFORE REPLACING FILES IN THIS DIRECTORY !!
    I'M NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR DATA LOSS, PHONE LOCKS, BRICKS! THIS PROGRAM COMES WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY! - THIS IS PHONE HACKING, EVERYTHING MAY HAPPEN!
    REPLACING NV_DATA.BIN WITH BROKEN VERSION MAY CAUSE YOUR IMEI LOST! - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
    [/size]
    [

Enjoy and Happy unlocking!!
    stock+ Team
    Hi Adam,

I first want to thank you for all you have done for our community. It has helped us advance more than you could know. Fortunately being that this is a community, we have to take care of each other and provide any guidance when and where we can. You have been a member for a tremendous amount of time and you know how the site works. With that being said, you also know that we do not allow "services paid for upfront". Meaning that you cannot require $ before services are rendered. That would make this job and we certainly don't want that.

Per your OP, "Due to high amount of private questions / helps in unlocking, this app is from now a Donationware, only donators will get new version when available.". This is not allowed per Rule #8 (see below). I have taken down your Download link from the OP and closed the thread. You can contact me once you have a free version and I can open the thread back up.

Thank you,
    Woody

8. Donations.

We appreciate all donations to xda-developers.com, it keeps our forum online and well maintained. As a user you're allowed to ask for donations in your signature as a thank you for your hard work. However donations up front are not allowed, this forum is about sharing, not about getting paid to do something, that's what your job is for.
    Where to get NV_DATA.BIN file?

Edit:
    Sorry, didn't read Read Me file before.. Got my answer now..
    <reserved>

PS: if you find any issues, let me know asap. This tool will be updated frequently as rest of my work :) Enjoy!
    Version 1.5 will be released at the end of the week, its finished and now in tests :)
    Changelog of version 1.5 you can find in first post :)

Stay tuned :)