Search This thread

rfb813

May 15, 2012
Winter Garden, FL
Last edited:

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
That would be great. I would love to know how to do it to try it out. Where do we find it and what do we change? By the way thanks for your great InfinityRom!

Thanks! BTW, I am going to release a pretty big update soon (and a few more after that) that will bring that rom much more closer to the international roms. Tons of features, perfect performance and more.

To prevent the international roms from wiping the internal sdcard..

1) Open up the zip file
2) Locate the updater-script file, its usually located in META-INF\com\google\android and open it in wordpad or notepad++
3) delete the line that says something like (I dont have an international rom in front of me right now and dont remember the exact line)
delete_recursive("/preload"); (its the only line there with preload
The location may differ if that rom has aroma or not but should be right at the top or close to it.
4) put the file back into the zip and save... and flash.

FYI, that is only for your every ones personal use, dont post a modded rom without permission from the dev or your asking for trouble :)
and also... I asked a few devs of permissions to port some of the international roms and absolutely none would give it, that is half the reason I started project ininity. (and open source is supposed to be about sharing)

rfb813

May 15, 2012
Winter Garden, FL
Thanks! BTW, I am going to release a pretty big update soon (and a few more after that) that will bring that rom much more closer to the international roms. Tons of features, perfect performance and more.

1) Open up the zip file
2) Locate the updater-script file, its usually located in META-INF\com\google\android and open it in wordpad or notepad++
3) delete the line that says something like (I dont have an international rom in front of me right now and dont remember the exact line)
The location may differ if that rom has aroma or not but should be right at the top or close to it.

FYI, that is only for your every ones personal use, dont post a modded rom without permission from the dev or your asking for trouble :)
and also... I asked a few devs of permissions to port some of the international roms and absolutely none would give it, that is half the reason I started project ininity. (and open source is supposed to be about sharing)

Thanks, I understand. will do. Thanks for your Rom and your efforts.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That would be great. I would love to know how to do it to try it out. Where do we find it and what do we change? By the way thanks for your great InfinityRom!

1) Open up the zip file

I am running it and it works Absolutely perfectly! If anyone is also having a problem with Shealth working after installing Xposed it seems to fix it. Just a few warning thought that I thought I would post.

1) After flashing it will flash all your internal storage - Backup everything first, Also I would move the zip to an external Sdcard before flashing.
    2) Even if you select no wipe in aroma while upgrading, it still seems to wipe everything including your internal storage.
    Not taking credit for this Rom but I found a Working Rom that has been confirmed to work on T-Mobile S5. So if you want a different Rom thats starting to add tweeks there hope this helps. If you like feel free to hit the Thank You!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2714159

Are you on that rom? I read all the pages and it looks promising. Wanna hear some feedback from T-Mo users

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I am running it and it works Absolutely perfectly! If anyone is also having a problem with Shealth working after installing Xposed it seems to fix it. Just a few warning thought that I thought I would post.

1) After flashing it will flash all your internal storage - Backup everything first, Also I would move the zip to an external Sdcard before flashing.
    2) Even if you select no wipe in aroma while upgrading, it still seems to wipe everything including your internal storage.
    Sweeet! I ran a few Int'l Roms on my Note 3 also. I edited the updater script so that it wouldn't format the internal storage.
    Sweeet! I ran a few Intel Toms on my Note 3 also. I edited the updater script so that it wouldn't format the internal storage.

Yeah, I was thinking about trying to get permissions of a few international roms to try and alter the upater script and edit a few things to make them more compatible with the us roms.