Best rom for locked bootloader?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Palauv

Jun 25, 2014
Berhampore
I have rooted my c6902 using z1lockeddualrecovery 2.127.8(have to flash entire ftf again cos in new 2.127.9,only twrp is working,If I press volume up it freezes!) beta installer using Towelrootv1(option3),I have backed up all apps via titanium backup pro, also backed up everything via Philz recovery (in boot)in external scard, NOW I WANNA FLASH BEST ROM FOR XPERIA Z1 LB. Please GUIDE ME.

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

NiM72NiK

Jun 28, 2012
Tehran
I have rooted my c6902 using z1lockeddualrecovery 2.127.8(have to flash entire ftf again cos in new 2.127.9,only twrp is working,If I press volume up it freezes!) beta installer using Towelrootv1(option3),I have backed up all apps via titanium backup pro, also backed up everything via Philz recovery (in boot)in external scard, NOW I WANNA FLASH BEST ROM FOR XPERIA Z1 LB. Please GUIDE ME.

if you have a ta backup you can unlock and relock the bootloader without any problem like the first day. even the sony cant realize that.but if you dont want to unlock the bootloader i think iHackers and RomAur are best.fast and stable
but you may have some issues with Xposed Framework (which is really handy) in LB.
but these two i think are the best based on stock roms
for note,I'm using iHackers v4.1 with unlocked bootloader

Reactions: Palauv

Palauv

Jun 25, 2014
Berhampore
Ya I have many ta backups. But I shud unlock only after 6th Oct,my lifestyle is too dangerous to ignore warranty :D (I KNOW SONY CANNOT IF I RELOCK,STILL.. As I have no personal pc..ll buy in Oct)o thanks anyway.. M downloading ihackers 4.1 minimal version now.

Last edited:

NiM72NiK

Jun 28, 2012
Tehran
Ya I have many ta backups. But I shud unlock only after 6th Oct,my lifestyle is too dangerous to ignore warranty :D (I KNOW SONY CANNOT IF I RELOCK,STILL.. As I have no personal pc..ll buy in Oct)o thanks anyway.. M downloading ihackers 4.1 minimal version now.

If you relock bootloader via TA backup, no one can notice that .means sony cannot realize it and your warranty stands.
and i think,i think,if i'm not wrong, rooting the phone will break the warranty .. ! again i'm saying, i think

Reactions: Palauv

Palauv

Jun 25, 2014
Berhampore
Sorry, I just saw the rules..no best' rom thread allowed. I tried to edit but in vein! Sorry...

Hmm...m searching Sony.Co.in about this pal... "Does root void warranty? "

MOD EDIT- BEST ROM THREADS are not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

if you have a ta backup you can unlock and relock the bootloader without any problem like the first day. even the sony cant realize that.but if you dont want to unlock the bootloader i think iHackers and RomAur are best.fast and stable
    but you may have some issues with Xposed Framework (which is really handy) in LB.
    but these two i think are the best based on stock roms
    for note,I'm using iHackers v4.1 with unlocked bootloader

If you relock bootloader via TA backup, no one can notice that .means sony cannot realize it and your warranty stands.
    and i think,i think,if i'm not wrong, rooting the phone will break the warranty .. ! again i'm saying, i think