[ROM][4.0.4] Slim ICS(ToroPlus)Clean, Simple & Fast (56MB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

krarvind

Jun 15, 2011
Saint John, NB
Where's the download link? I follow that link but don't know which one to download. Didn't see toroplus! Any help please! Is there a mirror or something?

I think I found the link but how many zips do I need to flash for one from. The toroplus essentials is only like 23mb is that the rom?

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus CDMA using xda premium

From OP " Flash Base + Essentials always."
You need base 3.8 + toroessentials.zip. Look at the installation instructions over at my website ( slimroms.com)

emd2009

Jun 3, 2007
I know this rom has some cherry picks from AOKP. Does it have any of the following from it?

Calendar on lockscreen

Force notifcation led while screen is on

dangambino

Feb 2, 2010
baltimore
I'm doing a clean wipe and flashing base and essentials. I'm stuck on the google logo for a while.am I not giving it enough time.is there a boot logo. Really wanna give this a try.thnx in advance.

krarvind

Jun 15, 2011
Saint John, NB
I'm doing a clean wipe and flashing base and essentials. I'm stuck on the google logo for a while.am I not giving it enough time.is there a boot logo. Really wanna give this a try.thnx in advance.

format /system in mounts and storage, flash base ( make sure it doesn't flash too fast < 5 secs, if it does, flash base again) then toroplus essentilas.

Reactions: dangambino

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Hate to repost but...

How similar is this to cm9 and aokp? Also what audio files does it contain cuz I know aokp and cm9 have different audio files because my equalizer reacts differently between the two. I would prefer it have the cm9 as the aokp react backwards and sound off.

Reactions: emd2009

krarvind

Jun 15, 2011
Saint John, NB
Hate to repost but...

How similar is this to cm9 and aokp? Also what audio files does it contain cuz I know aokp and cm9 have different audio files because my equalizer reacts differently between the two. I would prefer it have the cm9 as the aokp react backwards and sound off.

aosp with cherry picks.
D/l base and check it, only 56mb base which has the media folder. Few options, not a whole lot

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: ÜBER™

pathtologos

Mar 9, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Incredible rom, thanks. I LOVE that you included the option to change nav button colors AND size. Not to think that my wishes would get included in any future builds (although it would be nice), my suggestions are the following:

1) include mod to change status bar color (that would be SO sweet. It comes in Gummy rom)

2) please include (or show me how to install) the ics photo widget that scrolls on the homescreen. I love that widget and can't find it in the play store.

3) I love the DPI setting on this but it makes the large twitter widget look weird (not a big deal but I'm anal like that)

Other than that, it seems truly perfect (for me anyways). Buttery smooth transitions btw. Thanks for the hard work and incredible attention to detail!

Reactions: emd2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    slimnewlogo.png
    IMPORTANT: FEATURE REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED, MY BETA TESTERS WILL DO THAT DIRECTLY TO ME.

Key features:
    • Fully built from AOSP sources with some cherry picks from CM and AOKP team,
    • Easy to customize features (thanks to AOKP team) via ASS (Advanced Slim Settings)
    • ROM - 56MB
    • Slim Common - ~20MB
    • 5 languages ( en, fr, de, it and es. No new languages will be added)
    • Lightning Launcher
    • Lockscreen Options ( Calendar, Weather etc, check via ASS)
    • Screenshot via Customizable Nav Bar
    What Works:

• Everything for daily use
    Supported Devices here, no extra devices for now ( and NO PORTS of Slim ICS):

Removed apps here, download it via my OTA app

Credits here

Source:

https://github.com/krarvind/

Rest:
    http://source.android.com

Latest version, Download Links and Change Logs : Go Here

Discuss the rom here in xda and Hit Thanks if you try the rom and like it .
    @all : thanks for the interest. Will see what I can do when I am back from vacation end of next week. Has jb binaries been released for sprint?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    So can we expect slim 4.1?

Slim JB will come when sources are out, but i am not sure if i am gonna continue supporting ToroPlus. Interest doesn't seem to be there plus there were 50+ d/l of 4.2 and exactly one person hit thanks button. Strange.
    alright, i need a couple of ppl who know their way around to test something for me. who is up, reply here. need to be an advanced user. cheers