[REF] Raphael TouchFlo 3D [Themes/Wallpaers/Icons] Last updated 04/04/2009

Search This thread

mchapman007

Nov 23, 2007
Draper
mobilematt-banner.jpg

** Below you'll find links to Themes made for Fuze/Touch Pro/Diamond TouchFlo 3D **

~ Please PM me to have your theme added to the list ~​

** Manila Upgrade **
** Same as used in the latest ROMeOS and compatible with mun_rus's manila tweaks **

** THEMES **

MobileMatt FuzeBerry By mchapman007 (MobileMatt)​

MobileMatt FuzeBerry Phone Suite By mchapman007 (MobileMatt)​

Moon Over MobileMatt By mchapman007 (MobileMatt)​

Fuze Flip Clock By herg62123​

Blue TF3D By showaco​

BBExtreme By showaco​

Streakz Theme By Godzson​

Red and Chrome By bilbobrian​

MobileMatt Mobility By mchapman007 (MobileMatt)​

The New Landscape (beta) By 12aon​

Theme Blue and Chrome By bilbobrian​

Da Madd Scientists: ONYX Theme By GODZSON & Showaco​

Star Wars Dark Side Theme By StealthViper​

Purple Nightmare By manoli20​

mercury/liquid metal By FatalCharade​

Black Touch Manila Pro 2 By Giannis86​

Blue Carbon Theme By bcmobile​

MobileMatt FuzeBerry II Rhodium Edition By mchapman007 (MobileMatt)​

Blue Highlights (Rhodium Manila/TF3D2) By snobrdinrtiste

** ICONS **

TF3D Fire Icons By Giannis86​

TF3D Glossy Round Icons By Giannis86​

TF3D Icons $portrait & landscape$ (Fire icons & updated instructions!) By Giannis86​

Old School TF3D Icons (Portrait&Landscape!!) By Giannis86​

** WALLPAPER **
** How to change wallpaper found HERE **​

Assorted Wallpaper found HERE

Wallpapers Only from Diamond Forum​

Sexy Wallpaper from Diamond Forum​

3D VGA Walpapers from Diamond Forum​

Wallpapers for Diamond from Diamond Forum​

** SPLASH SCREENS **

Splash Screen Repository Thanks P1Tater​

** FONTS **

Fonts 4 Win & TF3D By Godzson​

Manila Tabs Font Colors By FarBeyond​

** WM6 .tsk THEMES **
**Use to change the Top & Bottom bars color **​

WM6 Themes By mchapman007 (MobileMatt)​

** CLOCKS **

The best collection of clocks can be found HERE

Crystal Clock White By mchapman007 (MobileMatt)​

** MISC. **

All Programs Tab By showaco​

Last edited:

the guitarist

Sep 6, 2008
Thanks for the great Thread

I have a Question that bothered me for a long time...if i applied a diamond theme which doesn't support landscape theme which Manila_files should i copy to \windows or modify to have a landscape mode with the theme?

Thanks

mchapman007

Nov 23, 2007
Draper
Mods, please make this thread a sticky...

I have no problem maintaining this thread. If we can get a Mod to make it a sticky, that would be nice..

dabilee01

Dec 4, 2008
Plano, TX
does anyone know where i can go to update my t3df software? a bunch of the themes don't work for me (even after a hard reset), and i think i've narrowed it down to t3df. my phone is actually a test build that was handed out months before the phone was released to the public, so i'm thinking the actual released phone probably has updated software/drivers that work with all these awesome themes.

oh, fyi, my t3df version is 1.2.3483402_1813.6

showaco

Aug 10, 2007
Waco, TX
Thanks for the great Thread

I have a Question that bothered me for a long time...if i applied a diamond theme which doesn't support landscape theme which Manila_files should i copy to \windows or modify to have a landscape mode with the theme?

Thanks
If you want to use one that messes up your landscape, then you should only copy image files, and not the rest of the manila files. I can't tell you which ones are image files, because there's around 400 image files possible, and most themes change different images. Altogether in manila, there's over 1000 files. You can check which ones are images by opening the files in Manila Editor. If you want landscape icons to match, you will have to make your own though.

the guitarist

Sep 6, 2008
If you want to use one that messes up your landscape, then you should only copy image files, and not the rest of the manila files. I can't tell you which ones are image files, because there's around 400 image files possible, and most themes change different images. Altogether in manila, there's over 1000 files. You can check which ones are images by opening the files in Manila Editor. If you want landscape icons to match, you will have to make your own though.

thanks for the replay and nope i don't want the icons to match ..i only would like to have the default landscape mode with the default icons...

because some of the themes after been installed don't support landscape and when you open the keyboard it shows a missed up portrait manilla

so which manila files i have to backup and restore after installing the theme?

showaco

Aug 10, 2007
Waco, TX
thanks for the replay and nope i don't want the icons to match ..i only would like to have the default landscape mode with the default icons...

because some of the themes after been installed don't support landscape and when you open the keyboard it shows a missed up portrait manilla

so which manila files i have to backup and restore after installing the theme?
I can't say for sure, you might try to backup 26948339_manila before installing theme, then replacing it after installing theme. This is the xml file that tells it which tabs/pages to show, and landscape is in this file too. There may be more needed, but I would think that all your landscape files are still intact since the non-landscape theme shouldn't be overwriting any landscape specific files.