Samsungs' Milk Radio - Chnage Location?

Search This thread

gringocol

Apr 18, 2012
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Hi People,

I've installed Samsungs' new Milk Radio but need to change my location as I'm in UK, (only available in US).

Is their any way of being able to change my location to use the app? . . .using ProBam Rom on my GN2

S

sawdoctor

I can recommend hideninja vpn from the play sore as well. I use it all the time with Pandora and it's very simple

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

S

sawdoctor

Just tried it. I think the issue is its using your Samsung account. You might have to set up a new Samsung account with a USA address. I had to do something similar to get Google wallet working

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

After reading this you might have to edit the build prop. Change the locale to us and maybe change the name to s4. I'd probably try changing the Samsung account first. Hopefully someone will make an xposed mod for it
http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/0...ng-service-on-a-non-samsung-device-root-only/

Xxul

Jun 28, 2011
I want to know too

U posted it into the wrong section btw.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium HD app

S

sawdoctor

Right to get it working outside of usa you need to freeze Samsung account with titanium back up and then use a vpn like hide ninja. Hopefully it can be modded to remove the Samsung account check. Not my find btw found it in one of the usa forums

dalanik

Mar 25, 2009
Prague
Right to get it working outside of usa you need to freeze Samsung account with titanium back up and then use a vpn like hide ninja. Hopefully it can be modded to remove the Samsung account check. Not my find btw found it in one of the usa forums

Damn that's too much trouble, if only someone could patch it :)