Shep's rom has been discontinued

Search This thread
All right! Nexus One roms coming right up !

I have moved on to the nexus one. I will no longer be making roms for WM. Thanx for all the support.

Shep -- this is great news for us former WM addicts; now Android users :)

I'm only into my 2nd month with android, on my GSM/Europe version HTC Hero... okay, not the Nexus One, but they are closer together as a family than not...

I have not yet rooted my Hero.. but I know many people await the building of ROMS for Nexus One... which also enable extractions to be hopefully made available to HTC Hero chefs to develop for those phones too. So, though many are saddened by "another traitor" to WM (JUST KIDDING !), I am really happy to see such talent moving laterally to Android -- and doing it here at XDA.

madnish30

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 22, 2009
New Delhi-India.
I have moved on to the nexus one. I will no longer be making roms for WM. Thanx for all the support.

Shep -- this is great news for us former WM addicts; now Android users :)

I'm only into my 2nd month with android, on my GSM/Europe version HTC Hero... okay, not the Nexus One, but they are closer together as a family than not...

I have not yet rooted my Hero.. but I know many people await the building of ROMS for Nexus One... which also enable extractions to be hopefully made available to HTC Hero chefs to develop for those phones too. So, though many are saddened by "another traitor" to WM (JUST KIDDING !), I am really happy to see such talent moving laterally to Android -- and doing it here at XDA.

I completely agree with you about the shift of OS.
But I'm sure it will reverse back to WM when win7 comes.
Cheers.