[Q] Please i need help

Search This thread
Oct 3, 2012
Hey Guys..I`m very confused...:( :confused:

I need help.Im gonna buy a used Optimus G pro(F240K).Seller has sent me a few images of the phone.Can someone please confirm me that this is a genuine original phone bcz there are so many fake versions,replicas and many model numbers to this phone(F240k,F240L,F240S,F975,E988,E985).:confused:
I have attached the images..Please can some one confirm this is a original phone or not

10773_654250861300473_2020967402_n.jpg

1601304_654250734633819_1403159590_n.jpg

1656303_654250771300482_1999435748_n.jpg

1797371_654250801300479_725463905_n.jpg

I have another favor to ask..I have choose one of these models to buy..Can you guys give me a recommendation on this
These are my choices
LG Optimus G Pro(Used) (300$)
Samsung Galaxy S3(Used) (240$)
Xperia V (300$)

Last edited:

stfly

Jul 1, 2007
None of your images are working, reupload them. Also, it's usually the best-sellers that are counterfeited the most. Luckily, our OGPro is not that much in demand :) so I doubt it's a fake one but reupload your images so I can give a better opinion.

Out of the three phones you have listed, I would recommend LG Optimus G Pro(Used) (300$) for sheer value for money. It's a very fast phone with great battery life on stock.

Reactions: Miuru Nishanthana
Oct 3, 2012
None of your images are working, reupload them. Also, it's usually the best-sellers that are counterfeited the most. Luckily, our OGPro is not that much in demand :) so I doubt it's a fake one but reupload your images so I can give a better opinion.

Out of the three phones you have listed, I would recommend LG Optimus G Pro(Used) (300$) for sheer value for money. It's a very fast phone with great battery life on stock.

Thank you very much for the reply..I have attached them again...please take a look :fingers-crossed:

stfly

Jul 1, 2007
Thank you very much for the reply..I have attached them again...please take a look :fingers-crossed:
Yep, I'd say go for it. I just compared the photos to my set, a F240L. The GPro in the pics looks genuine. As I wrote earlier, I doubt you'd run into replicas of the GPro. The various models are for different markets with Korean F240 having an antenna (visible in the last photo).

Remember, you might have some annoyances like roaming reminders and SMS character limits on the stock F240 ROM. I installed G2 V5 ROM on mine and the phone's perfect now. Feel free to ask for help later when you get the phone.

Try to see if the seller is offering the spare battery with dock charger that the Korean GPros shipped with. You might offer him $15 extra for that. That would really sweeten the deal.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2012
Yep, I'd say go for it. I just compared the photos to my set, a F240L. The GPro in the pics looks genuine. As I wrote earlier, I doubt you'd run into replicas of the GPro. The various models are for different markets with Korean F240 having an antenna (visible in the last photo).

Remember, you might have some annoyances like roaming reminders and SMS character limits on the stock F240 ROM. I installed G2 V5 ROM on mine and the phone's perfect now. Feel free to ask for help later when you get the phone.

Try to see if the seller is offering the spare battery with dock charger that the Korean GPros shipped with. You might offer him $15 extra for that. That would really sweeten the deal.

Thank you very much :)
the price i have stated is only for the phone.He said this is F240K..so its true then right..:)
If i have to pay another 15$ or so for the rest it would still be a good deal right?
Since you are the only one replied to my question while thanking you very much for that im also asking about this..
How is the software,developer support ?Any kitkat roms?
Are there any good roms(like cynogenmod) for this version? :confused:

Last edited:

stfly

Jul 1, 2007
the price i have stated is only for the phone.He said this is F240K..so its true then right..:)
If i have to pay another 15$ or so for the rest it would still be a good deal right?
Since you are the only one replied to my question while thanking you very much for that im also asking about this..

About the battery, It's highly likely he doesn't have a spare to give. I got one with mine and it's very convenient to swap them out when on the road. So yes, if he says he can provide a spare original lg battery with a charger, then it's a good deal even with the extra $15.

There is a decent number of kitkat roms available but the custom ones have a few glitches. I just went with the G2 V5 and I'm happy with it. It's stock based, 4.1.2 and is very stable. But do not expect major development for the GPro, if that's something that's important to you, a regular stream of updated roms, then I'd suggest you choose a different phone.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Oct 3, 2012
evacuating fterresom

About the battery, It's highly likely he doesn't have a spare to give. I got one with mine and it's very convenient to swap them out when on the road. So yes, if he says he can provide a spare original lg battery with a charger, then it's a good deal even with the extra $15.

There is a decent number of kitkat roms available but the custom ones have a few glitches. I just went with the G2 V5 and I'm happy with it. It's stock based, 4.1.2 and is very stable. But do not expect major development for the GPro, if that's something that's important to you, a regular stream of updated roms, then I'd suggest you choose a different phone.

Good luck.

Thanks..:good: :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Good luck.