Tester needed

Search This thread

dunc4n88

Nov 16, 2011
Anybody willing to try a flashable zip file on locked bootloader using flash gordon app? It's a stock kernel using andro-SYR method of flashing kernel via recovery but on locked bootloader I'm a little reluctant at the minute as this is my only device. I need someone with more confidence than me and not afraid to reflash stock firmware if it fails also I don't know if it would be possible to do it with the system running. Pm me if you want to try for me or any info you have that might be really helpful. I know your meant to have unlocked bootloader for custom kernels but testing is required

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Goodvibes

dunc4n88

Nov 16, 2011
He is trying it out but had no reply yet but that was very late last night

Piravinthb

Oct 25, 2013
London
Anybody willing to try a flashable zip file on locked bootloader using flash gordon app? It's a stock kernel using andro-SYR method of flashing kernel via recovery but on locked bootloader I'm a little reluctant at the minute as this is my only device. I need someone with more confidence than me and not afraid to reflash stock firmware if it fails also I don't know if it would be possible to do it with the system running. Pm me if you want to try for me or any info you have that might be really helpful. I know your meant to have unlocked bootloader for custom kernels but testing is required

Bro I flashed it and during the flashing no system apps or nothing crashed and I was like its going to work and it said reboot required so I rebooted the phone but powered off but didn't power back on so I took the battery out and tried to power it on it just vibrates but doesn't power on.I guess its bricked or half-bricked. I'm flashing stock firmware again.

UPDATE:it's not bricked after flashing firmware again it turns on:good:

After testing the result is this doesn't work.

Last edited:

dunc4n88

Nov 16, 2011
Thanks for trying mate just a shame it didn't boot maybe needs tweaking or something

Piravinthb

Oct 25, 2013
London
Thanks for trying mate just a shame it didn't boot maybe needs tweaking or something

Mate I'm going to flash the boot.img via Flash tool and I will let you know the results

UPDATE: Mate I tried to flash the boot.img via Flash tool & ADB but I get error's.

When I try to flash it via ADB:
Capture.PNG

When I try to flash it via Flash tool:
Capture1.PNG

Last edited:

Antrikos48

Oct 18, 2013
Nicosia
I really doubt it will ever work with Flash Gordon.... It already bricked my device twice so I wouldn't rely on it to flash something like a kernel and the dev said it won't work for roms.

This message was brought to you from my Sony Xperia M C1905 using Tapatalk.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Bro I flashed it and during the flashing no system apps or nothing crashed and I was like its going to work and it said reboot required so I rebooted the phone but powered off but didn't power back on so I took the battery out and tried to power it on it just vibrates but doesn't power on.I guess its bricked or half-bricked. I'm flashing stock firmware again.

UPDATE:it's not bricked after flashing firmware again it turns on:good:

After testing the result is this doesn't work.

Mate I'm going to flash the boot.img via Flash tool and I will let you know the results

UPDATE: Mate I tried to flash the boot.img via Flash tool & ADB but I get error's.

When I try to flash it via ADB:
    Capture.PNG

When I try to flash it via Flash tool:
    Capture1.PNG
    I really doubt it will ever work with Flash Gordon.... It already bricked my device twice so I wouldn't rely on it to flash something like a kernel and the dev said it won't work for roms.

This message was brought to you from my Sony Xperia M C1905 using Tapatalk.