Touchscreen Is Not working Ater Replacing LCD Flex Cable Connector

Search This thread
C

CaptainTiiti

You Can Flash Clockworkmod recovery via Fastboot .
It requires no Touch But isnt the best in my opinion But should work.

Supreme_One

Apr 21, 2013
You Can Flash Clockworkmod recovery via Fastboot .
It requires no Touch But isnt the best in my opinion But should work.

So you think its a software related problem. The LCD flex cable 23 pins connector which is soldered newly should have no impact on the touch screen, the only function of it is making the lcd work am İ right? İ tried 2 different touch screens without succes. The volume buttons which the connector is on the mainbord I replaced like I said above are working. I want to understand why it is a software related problemen then.

C

CaptainTiiti

So you think its a software related problem. The LCD flex cable 23 pins connector which is soldered newly should have no impact on the touch screen, the only function of it is making the lcd work am İ right? İ tried 2 different touch screens without succes. The volume buttons which the connector is on the mainbord I replaced like I said above are working. I want to understand why it is a software related problemen then.

No you asked if you cant install any ROM... I said yes you can. If that helps you to get your Touch working is Not guaranteed.
I just wanna help. Between i dont think its Software related But who knows ?

Last edited:

Supreme_One

Apr 21, 2013
No you asked if you cant install any ROM... I said yes you can. If that helps you to get your Touch working is Not guaranteed.
I just wanna help. Between i dont think its Software related But who knows ?
I hope so. I will try it out tuesday. Thanks for the information. If someone else had this problem too, your welcome to give me some support.

Supreme_One

Apr 21, 2013
I've flashed CWM but no avail. I don't get it why should my touch screen not work after replacing the lcd flex cable. It has nothing to with that.