[Q] need help ASAP

Search This thread

Ridoutounsi

Jun 21, 2014
Hi, so i just bought my samsung galaxy s5 gold from shanghai, and i just found out that it is based on a chinese android firmware without google apps, what i really need lol, so i looked around and didn't find anything really, can anyone help me ? can i like put an european firmware ? or put a custom firmware where i can find french language available and gapps ? :confused:

SAMPPLE

Jun 8, 2014
Bucharest
Asus ROG Phone 6 / 6 Pro
Hi, so i just bought my samsung galaxy s5 gold from shanghai, and i just found out that it is based on a chinese android firmware without google apps, what i really need lol, so i looked around and didn't find anything really, can anyone help me ? can i like put an european firmware ? or put a custom firmware where i can find french language available and gapps ? :confused:

Yes you can cahnge your firmware with other one :) but you need to know what model is... for example is SM-G900F...., after this you need to enter on samsung-updates.com and search your device, after this look at wath region you want to have that firmewall..., after this press dowload and choose your link to be downloaded... After you download the firmewall you need to flash in your device with odin3... for falsh I recomand you to look on youtube....

First step search...
da.jpg
da2.jpg

Second is look at the region:
da3.jpg
da4.jpg
I recomand to you to use france. germany or europe, UK firmewalls/roms because I used this and are goods...

And the last step press the download button and choose from what mirror you want to download....
da5.jpg
da6.jpg

:D:D:D:laugh::laugh::laugh::good::good::good:

CalInTheZone

Dec 23, 2008
Copenhagen

Sounds like a write-off. I quite sure you bought a fake phone.

Ridoutounsi

Jun 21, 2014
Yes you can cahnge your firmware with other one :) but you need to know what model is... for example is SM-G900F...., after this you need to enter on samsung-updates.com and search your device, after this look at wath region you want to have that firmewall..., after this press dowload and choose your link to be downloaded... After you download the firmewall you need to flash in your device with odin3... for falsh I recomand you to look on youtube....

First step search...
View attachment 2809948
View attachment 2809949

Second is look at the region:
View attachment 2809950
View attachment 2809951
I recomand to you to use france. germany or europe, UK firmewalls/roms because I used this and are goods...

And the last step press the download button and choose from what mirror you want to download....
View attachment 2809953
View attachment 2809954

:D:D:D:laugh::laugh::laugh::good::good::good:

thank you, it would be helpful if my firmware showed something like yours ! mines is SM-G9006V. and this is what i had.

SAMPPLE

Jun 8, 2014
Bucharest
Asus ROG Phone 6 / 6 Pro
thank you, it would be helpful if my firmware showed something like yours ! mines is SM-G9006V. and this is what i had.
Now you need to download one of that... and flash with odin:) A yes and you can change your language from settings to french:)

If that not work maybe you have a Samsung Galaxy S5 only for china... and I don't know what you need to do...

Last edited:
Yes but i don't know how to install it ! can you help ? when i download the file it's a .zip file and Odin don't accept these files.

You have to extract it first. Then you have to press pda on Odin and select the file you extracted it should end with . Md5 or .tar. After ghat you wait for Odin to check it and press start.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2