[Q] Is this phone worth getting or should I get the S5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

joefrog1996

Oct 7, 2011
If I were you I would wait for the GN4, but to answer your question the GS5 is worth the extra cash. The water resistance is reason enough on its own to go for the GS5. Plus the screen is much better.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

calebcabob

Jul 14, 2013
Massachusetts
Galaxy note 4

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Free mobile app

Oh right. Yeah, screen is supposed to be about 6 inches on it. 16mpx camera. 3gb ram, up to 128gb...I just hope the battery can hold some serious juice. Bigger screens with faster processors definitely need bigger batteries! I'm still pretty surprised with how the specs on the S5 seem to have forgotten about the poor old battery:(

But...Lollipop!!? That's exciting! Can't believe its probably coming with Lollipop!! I'm jealous.:rolleyes:

Oh right. Yeah, screen is supposed to be about 6 inches on it. 16mpx camera. 3gb ram, up to 128gb...I just hope the battery can hold some serious juice. Bigger screens with faster processors definitely need bigger batteries! I'm still pretty surprised with how the specs on the S5 seem to have forgotten about the poor old battery:(

But...Lollipop!!? That's exciting! Can't believe its probably coming with Lollipop!! I'm jealous.:rolleyes:
I would get the g2 or g3...sorry my opinion.

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
There is a sticky on top of each general subforum in US Samsung sections to discuss upgrading and other phones
Thanks
FNSM

Status
Not open for further replies.