[Boot Animation] [V2] Google Pixel Bootanimation [QHD res]

Search This thread

CrsMthw

Oct 20, 2016
Hey Guys!! Here is the Google Pixel Boot Animation in QHD resolution, in stock and black flavors, for the new Samsung Devices. made upon the inspiration of my friend Mohammad Abdallah.
Works on all the new Samsung devices with QHD screen, starting from the S6..
Made completely with GIMP and Samsung Theme Maker.

Screenshots:

xeblb4Dl.png
tjuGDAGl.png

oWrOAk4l.png
Yj7v70Ml.png

Installation:
Simply download the attached file and flash it in TWRP recovery.

Download Mirror:
- Stock Pixel Bootanimation: MEGA
- Black Pixel Bootanimation: MEGA
- Revert Original Samsung Bootanimation: MEGA

Update:
V2 added with shutdown animations and black version

Uninstallation:
Simply flash revert-original-bootanim zip file in TWRP and reboot!

Making:

3eujUbb.png

Hope you like it. Leave a Thanks if you do.
Also join me on telegram chat at https://t.me/su_community
See you soon!

Attachments

• CrisFix_Stock_Pixel_bootanim.zip
    714.3 KB · Views: 2,448
  • CrisFix_Black_Pixel_bootanim.zip
    730.6 KB · Views: 3,453
  • CrisFix-revert-original-bootanim.zip
    1,000.9 KB · Views: 1,351
Last edited:

39kital

Nov 17, 2016
thaaaaaaaaaanks you my best friend your my android hero hhhhhh
really thanks cris for support all the time
thanks thanksssssssssssssssss:good::good::good::good::good::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

toole

Dec 1, 2013
You should consider making a black/dark version. Cos this might eat up a lot of battery during boot up. Anyways I have flashed it and it's working good! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: nemir

CrsMthw

Oct 20, 2016
thanks you are the best works perfectly on S6 Edge Plus but there is one lag:/:) i tried your Doblyatmos mod:) Black Version is a lot better because amoled display

That tiny lag is actually a limitation of Samsung Theme Maker, as it allows only 255 frames at 33 frames per second... the actual animation is 294 frames long, and I had to cut a few frames to fit it. Can't really do anything about it unless Samsung increases the limit in the theme maker. Also yeah, I am working on black version and shutdown animations for both. Will upload soon! :)

gtaelbordo

Mar 29, 2015
Berlin
That tiny lag is actually a limitation of Samsung Theme Maker, as it allows only 255 frames at 33 frames per second... the actual animation is 294 frames long, and I had to cut a few frames to fit it. Can't really do anything about it unless Samsung increases the limit in the theme maker. Also yeah, I am working on black version and shutdown animations for both. Will upload soon! :)

oh okay i didnt know that.. okay nice ^^i will download:D maybe you can post both mods to the Note 5 thread...just saying^^

Frazel

Dec 2, 2016
Hey Guys!! Here is the stock Google Pixel Boot Animation in QHD resolution for the new Samsung Devices, made upon the inspiration of my friend Mohammad Abdallah.

Screenshots:

Installation:

Download Mirror:
https://mega.nz/#!5ZkU0ZaA!fRJLZ8iAi0bGXEs6zxLa4TjCn7Pk3AEGa3LMgnjYInw

Update:
V2 coming with shutdown animation ;)

Making:

See you soon!
Why does it only work with Samsung S6 and higher? Im running an S5 and would really like this boot animation. Is there any way i could get this? And if i can't, can you explain why? Thanks.

Last edited:

CrsMthw

Oct 20, 2016
Why does it only work with Samsung S6 and higher? Im running an S5 and would really like this boot animation. Is there any way i could get this? And if i can't, can you explain why? Thanks.

I said that because, first of all, I am not sure if older Samsung devices use .qmg files for bootanimation. Secondly, this is a QHD (1440x2560) resolution bootanimation, and S5 has a HD (1080x1920) resolution screen, so you might have an issue with that. Again it's a guess.
You could make a TWRP backup of your rom and try this. If it works, then great :) If it failed then restore your TWRP.

Also if you did test and if it works, please report here so that I can update the description!

CrsMthw

Oct 20, 2016
Was working on this but seems you beat me to it great work. There's a black version somewhere on XDA but it isn't qmg. Can't work on the latest Samsung phones.

Haha! :D
I am working on the black version too. I got busy the last few days getting Viper working on Nougat. Now that is done, I will, continue with the black animations. And shutdown animations of this.. :)

Reactions: hackarchive

Bampe

Feb 12, 2016
Can't install s7 g930fd

Gửi từ SM-G935F của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys!! Here is the Google Pixel Boot Animation in QHD resolution, in stock and black flavors, for the new Samsung Devices. made upon the inspiration of my friend Mohammad Abdallah.

Screenshots:

xeblb4Dl.png
    tjuGDAGl.png

oWrOAk4l.png
    Yj7v70Ml.png

Installation:

Download Mirror:
    - Stock Pixel Bootanimation: MEGA
    - Black Pixel Bootanimation: MEGA
    - Revert Original Samsung Bootanimation: MEGA

Update:
    V2 added with shutdown animations and black version

Uninstallation:
    Simply flash revert-original-bootanim zip file in TWRP and reboot!

Making:

3eujUbb.png

See you soon!
    You should consider making a black/dark version. Cos this might eat up a lot of battery during boot up. Anyways I have flashed it and it's working good! Thanks!

Will work on the black version mate ;) Thanks for the idea!
    Confirmed... working on s7 edge.

Flashed.. Working good

Thank you working good ont S7 edge :)

Working perfect,good job!

Thanks guys!! If you like any other boot animation ports, let me know :)
    V2 added with shutdown animations and black version :)
    thanks you are the best works perfectly on S6 Edge Plus but there is one lag:/:) i tried your Doblyatmos mod:) Black Version is a lot better because amoled display