Aosp keyboard not working?

Search This thread

kingstatus

Jan 21, 2013
I recently flashed liquidsmooth on my i717 and I couldn't even log into the play store or anything because it kept sayin that the aosp keyboard stopped?? Any ideas what went wrong?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

kingstatus

Jan 21, 2013
I'm back on stock rooted 4.0.4 but I'd like to try again. All the updated links are dead as far as I've looked on xda :(

jbehymer

Feb 13, 2013
Havana
aosp keyboard not working

I'm back on stock rooted 4.0.4 but I'd like to try again. All the updated links are dead as far as I've looked on xda :(

i had the same issues with rom. my suggestion is to use blackstar rom XI. I only say that because i have tried just about every rom on this site for the note and Blackstar has surpassed them all. dont forget to flash everything first. at least check it out. he has a few roms on there still but the latest is the best (I think) Just scroll down a bit and you will see the list. good luck and hope you find a good ROM

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1676086

Reactions: kingstatus

pockets916

Jun 17, 2012
north sacramento
I'd leave liquid alone honestly, a lot of people downloaded the wrong ROM from there site a got a nice paper weight also pretty much everybody left liquid to my understanding that's way the thread is now closed. dg4prez the liquid dev for our phone is now a member of team carbon so I'd leave it alone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

kingstatus

Jan 21, 2013
I'd leave liquid alone honestly, a lot of people downloaded the wrong ROM from there site a got a nice paper weight also pretty much everybody left liquid to my understanding that's way the thread is now closed. dg4prez the liquid dev for our phone is now a member of team carbon so I'd leave it alone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Lol I ended finding the rc7 version of liquid with the right gaaps this time smh lol.. its officially the first ROM I put on my note haha.. now that I got the hang of twrp I think I'll take you up on those advised ROMs lol.. thanks bud.:D

Sent from my SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aosp keyboard not working

i had the same issues with rom. my suggestion is to use blackstar rom XI. I only say that because i have tried just about every rom on this site for the note and Blackstar has surpassed them all. dont forget to flash everything first. at least check it out. he has a few roms on there still but the latest is the best (I think) Just scroll down a bit and you will see the list. good luck and hope you find a good ROM

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1676086
    i think you flashed wrong gapps. see my reply in your other post for link.