deepest level theming

Search This thread

virustwin

Mar 19, 2009
Hiya lads, I was wondering what options are available for theming the note 3 (stock or custom rom) at the deepest levels. by this i mean that the themes wont be limited to only theming the icons and home screens, but will go as deep as theming the way the buttons and switches and dialer etc. look in the framework of the UI. I'd like an answer regardless of whether its a single resource or multiple resources that are required for accomplishing this so i am hoping the more knowledgeable lads out there can shed some light on this for me and for those who are similarly curious..

thanks in advance..

Last edited:

Arsaw

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 31, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
You should consult Vertumus - author of the great domination themed.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
Hiya lads, I was wondering what options are available for theming the note 3 (stock or custom rom) at the deepest levels. by this i mean that the themes wont be limited to only theming the icons and home screens, but will go as deep as theming the way the buttons and switches and dialer etc. look in the framework of the UI. I'd like an answer regardless of whether its a single resource or multiple resources that are required for accomplishing this so i am hoping the more knowledgeable lads out there can shed some light on this for me and for those who are similarly curious..

thanks in advance..

Theming requires a few apps to do properly.

Apktool, image editing app of your choice, draw9patch application, good xml editing app, some imagination.

Not a whole lot of apps needed, but lots of practice needed. The more you do it, the better you will get. Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: adilrenzu

virustwin

Mar 19, 2009

Apktool, image editing app of your choice, draw9patch application, good xml editing app, some imagination.

Not a whole lot of apps needed, but lots of practice needed. The more you do it, the better you will get. Hope this helps

thanks cbucz24. I am not a developer at all though, so I was looking for advice from a user point of view. I saw a home screen in the home screen thread and the poster had his entire ui themed so I asked him(some others asked him as well) how he did it but he hasn't replied to a any of us and I wondered what resources were available for regular users like us to have our ui themed. whether they are xposed resources our otherwise like roms which allow you to do that natively, that's what I'd like to know in a nutshell. Thanks again in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thanks in advance..