Cingular CAB Files, Please

Search This thread
Sep 28, 2004
Hello everyone, I have lkooked through this forum for the past few days trying to find the Cingular CAB Files, so I can download them. If anyone can point me ot the right place and or link, I would greatly appreciate it. I have the ROM and tried some of the tools posted all over this board, but was unable to get to them. I have an iMate K-Jam with Rom 2.x, so I am unable to use the CID unlocking tools in order to use the Cingular ROM and I can not downgrade to the previous Imate K-Jam ROM either, so I have tried everything I knew how to do. Again, I would appreciate it, if someone could please post or point me in the right direction for the Cingular 8125 CAB Files. Thanks

Sep 28, 2004
THank you, yes, I have looked a thtose pages you posted in the link several times, however, there are still no CAB files for Cingular, yes they are baked into the ROM update, but I can not update since CID unlock does not work on AKU2 ROMS and I can not downgrade either. So what I really need are the Cingular 8125 Extended ROM Cab files.

danrw84

Mar 1, 2006
I am using an unlocked cingular 8125...if i use that updated cingular rom, i cant use an unlocked phone anymore?
whats with that? if its correct?

rumpnet

Apr 9, 2006
Some people say that when you upgrade to AKU2 the phone is locked again and you cannot unlock it. Some people also say that you can unlock it prior to AKU2 and it will remain unlocked when you upgrade.