Root s20 5G

Search This thread

ASHLEY117

Jun 9, 2011
Someshire
Samsung Galaxy S21
YES! everything is fake news there is no root yet ;) that was the thing... you had to find out by yourself.

My fake rooted S20 using fake magisk boot.img patching method is 100% fake ???????????????

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

I search and read and find only fake news

have you bothered reading the link I posted or the just fake sites you've googled. If you can't follow basics then please don't try rooting ?????

ReaperEZG

Jan 18, 2014
Horst
My fake rooted S20 using fake magisk boot.img patching method is 100% fake ???????????????

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

have you bothered reading the link I posted or the just fake sites you've googled. If you can't follow basics then please don't try rooting ?????

I started the adventure with root since 2010 and my first android is xperia x10 mini. You have 4G, I have 5G. Please show me where is the "how to get root s20 5G" manual. Maybe you have TWRP recovery???

ASHLEY117

Jun 9, 2011
Someshire
Samsung Galaxy S21
I started the adventure with root since 2010 and my first android is xperia x10 mini. You have 4G, I have 5G. Please show me where is the "how to get root s20 5G" manual. Maybe you have TWRP recovery???

Its the same method for all S20 models. If you read the link i posted then you would have found this. There's no twrp at all for S20 yet due to android 10. Follow the instructions for S20+ but with S20 5g boot.img instead lol

Reactions: ReaperEZG

Top Liked Posts