[APP][4.0.3+ & GB][XPOSED] NotifyClean

Search This thread

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
Well first off, what Android are you using? If Nougat or higher then you should know the module won't work. Let us know and folks can go from there.

ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, /e/ v0.1 ROM, microG (NoGapps), Multiboot, XDA Legacy

Mar 18, 2012
Well first off, what Android are you using? If Nougat or higher then you should know the module won't work. Let us know and folks can go from there.

ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, /e/ v0.1 ROM, microG (NoGapps), Multiboot, XDA Legacy

*facepalm* Sorry. I totally forgot. I'm on 6.0.1.
Also, NC works great for me for many apps. It's helped rid me of lots of unwanted notifications. I've just found that it won't catch WhatsApp at all and that's what is puzzling me.

Thanks!

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
is there an alternative to this for oreo? sucks android rapid releases i have too many apps i use broken on oreo cause they abandonware
On Oreo one can somewhat handle icon notifications. Long press a notification you don't want to see anymore in the status bar. Select More Settings. In there you'll find an Importance setting. Change it to the lowest value. Icon will disappear but notification is still present at bottom of the drop-down list. At least it cleans up the icons.
I'm not on Oreo right now so forgive me if the steps are a bit off.

Moto G5s Plus XT1806, MultiROM, XDA Legacy

Dec 20, 2014
NotifyClean causes huge memory leaks!
I use the lastest ver. 3.8.6, uploaded on August 23, 2017, e.g., about a year and half ago!
My Android is 4.4.4 KitKat.
I found in this thread, that users were complaining about the problem beginning from far 2014.
As I see, the developer is not interested in fixing this bug, moreover, he is not supporting this module anymore...

Reactions: zigbye82

AutumnLoving

Dec 18, 2013
Atlantic City
It's just stopped working on Lollipop all of a sudden. It's XPosed enabled but, doesn't seem to know it. Restore to earlier date using Twrp and works again

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cleans up the notification area, and much more

You could configure which apps are allowed to create notifications in the top left area, the notification area. If an app creates a notification it will be collected and added to the list.
    You could deny all notifications of an app or only specific messages - if it's not a customized notification. So I used it to hide "waiting for connection", but not "you are connected".
    Changed settings are applied after a reboot!
    With a donation you supports this app and get more options.

Important:
    This app needs the Xposed Framework. The framework requires root access for installation. Don't forget to enable the module in Xposed. You can grab it here: Xposed Installer

Donation:
    • No self-promotion in the app.
    • Per app: Hide icon in status bar (collapsed notification area)
    • Per app: Show notification expanded by default (API>15)
    • Per app: Order of notifications (move up/down in the list)
    • Per app: Move to bottom of the list and hide the icon in the status bar
    • Per app: Deny full screen notifications
    • Per app: No floating-in (ticker) text in status bar
    • Per app: Disable LED
    • Per app: Disable vibration
    • Per app: Disable sound
    • Per app: Set notification as removable (ongoing), but also removes "service bit"
    • Per app: Remove a notification if a newly created was denied (remove updated)
    • Per app: Regex pattern matching
    • Per app: Tasker support
    • Clear unblocked notifications for all apps
    • Show all apps, even without notifications yet
    • You support this app and further development!

Play Store: http://tinyurl.com/mfcd47f
    Xposed Repository: http://tinyurl.com/kyaeolu
    Changelog: http://tinyurl.com/kuufkod

Why this app? I liked this function of LBE, but i wante to remove LBE :)

Translation:
    You could find here a interface to translate the english strings: http://tinyurl.com/okycacj
    A free account of www.oneskyapp.com is required to edit. Additional, please attach your email address or send it via PM ;)
    Yes, Nougat support ist still planned and Oreo and for the other apps....
    Soryy, not had much time yet to finish Nougat support for NotifyClean. In this area Google changes always much. but you'll see the update when ist done :cowboy:
    Feature of next version: context menu with name of the app created the notification, options to open the app created the notification, original app-details & open NotifyClean highlighting the app created the notification
    Hey guys - I reached out to @defim and offered to redo the logo for this great xposed mod. He asked me to post here for feedback. I recommended not using #FF0000 and #0000FF on top of eachother, because they look harsh, in my opinion. The goal here was to soften it up and give it a more modern feel. While using less saturated colors, I tried to stick to using a complimentary-ish scheme.

Open to your feedback!

NotifyClean_Icon_512.png

2 more

Notification-Clean_SoloIcon512.png

Mockup
    NotifyClean_Mockup.png