[Q][REQ]WP7 HD2 Battery Indicator ( percentage etc..)

Search This thread

Laynee1

Jul 8, 2010
Belgrade
Any one knows application that shows battery percentage on mainscreen (homescreen), or other battery info.. ? Or this is not developed yet.?

Thanks in advance

Laynee

drewestate

Jul 8, 2009
I was looking for the same thing but from the reading I've done on it, Microsoft has not included an API for this function yet in wp7, that's why no apps exist to do this just yet.

thinklogic

Feb 28, 2009
Hi. In case you didn't you know, ....if you swipe finger from top of home screen down, it shows your status. Hope this helps.. :)

myhaitza15

Sep 27, 2010
Ploiesti
I have on my HD2 WP7 full with activation key blablabla...but all i want to say about this O.S. that is SUCKS...I love my phone with Android...I miss that battery percentage, Current Widget and alot of apps games..i'm going back to android...!

karlfergy

Oct 23, 2010
I have on my HD2 WP7 full with activation key blablabla...but all i want to say about this O.S. that is SUCKS...I love my phone with Android...I miss that battery percentage, Current Widget and alot of apps games..i'm going back to android...!

I did the same went back to a custom rom with android loading from sd card. I've done the CWM and it ran very good but I just prefer the ability to go back to win mob if I ever need to.

for me the guys done a great job on this (beta) build which is awesome but it seems very drab and plain compared to all the other builds that this great phone can have on it.

wholly1

Aug 10, 2009
derby
I did the same went back to a custom rom with android loading from sd card. I've done the CWM and it ran very good but I just prefer the ability to go back to win mob if I ever need to.

for me the guys done a great job on this (beta) build which is awesome but it seems very drab and plain compared to all the other builds that this great phone can have on it.

isn't it off topic?
u want to share? use facebook please.

Reactions: whycali

fost4real

Oct 29, 2010
Accra

i guess its all about personal preference. i have WP7 on my HD2. simply put its clean,fast and amazing. battery consumption seems to be very good. though android is still the best in terms of flexibility/ease of use. i wouldn't sacrifice the OS for a mere battery percentage.

Last edited:

TheOnly1

Dec 25, 2006
Sofia
Install HTC Battery Tool and it will tell you the exact remaining battery along with all info you may ever want to know about your battery and much more :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

isn't it off topic?
    u want to share? use facebook please.