[Q] Low Memory & Flash turns phone off

Search This thread

missl843

Feb 18, 2011
My fiance's charge keeps flashing low memory when he plays games or gets on internet. He had one before this one and never had a problem. Any ideas on how to fix?

Also whenever he takes a picture, his phone cuts off and it won't turn back on unless he pulls battery. I've seen threads on Verizon saying a lot of peoples do that... ANd hit reset. That worked for two minutes and it's back to doing it again. I know people on here are always helpful =] His phone is stock. He won't let me root it. He's scared something will happen! UGH.

Thanks​

kvswim

Mar 25, 2011
Fort Worth, TX
My fiance's charge keeps flashing low memory when he plays games or gets on internet. He had one before this one and never had a problem. Any ideas on how to fix?

Also whenever he takes a picture, his phone cuts off and it won't turn back on unless he pulls battery. I've seen threads on Verizon saying a lot of peoples do that... ANd hit reset. That worked for two minutes and it's back to doing it again. I know people on here are always helpful =] His phone is stock. He won't let me root it. He's scared something will happen! UGH.

Thanks​

Tell him to quit being such a *****.

The device will shut down when taking a picture with flash when the battery is too low-power draw is greater than the battery can provide at that point.

Low memory-not much you can do about it until rooted. Cut down in some active processes.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium

missl843

Feb 18, 2011
Lol thanks :) he had a full batt. I hate his laggggy phone. I might just take his phone while he's sleeping Nd work some magic.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App