Weather widget without a clock?

Search This thread

Kapak13

Nov 19, 2012
xR0d1l7

Hey everyone, I was wondering if there was a widget that would only display the weather, animated preferred. As you can see in my screen shot, I already have a clock and weather as well as the windy weather wallpaper. What I'm hoping to end up with is a widget that i can place over the clock face to have animated clouds scroll by. Back in the day, I had an iPhone with the htc animated weather tweak. It had clouds scrolling and had other weather animations, I want this back. Any one have any ideas? Thanks

http://imgur.com/xR0d1l7

Last edited:

jayRokk

Jan 12, 2012
Rack City
Beautiful Widgets have the option to get the animations as soon as you unlock your phone... You can set the duration to whatever you want and you can get clock with weather clock by itself or just weather by itself

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Kapak13

Nov 19, 2012
Beautiful Widgets have the option to get the animations as soon as you unlock your phone... You can set the duration to whatever you want and you can get clock with weather clock by itself or just weather by itself

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Ive tried that but I dont like how it stops the second you touch your screen. I want it to be a continuous animation like the iPhone animated htc clock and weather with perpages html widget tweak. Do you know if that tweak with those animations has been ported to android?

Last edited:

jayRokk

Jan 12, 2012
Rack City
Reactions: Kapak13

Top Liked Posts