Does Titanium Backup backup IMEI as well??

Search This thread

PlagasX

Jan 18, 2014
Hey guys,

I'm about to flash my first rom and so far I made a System Data and User App backup using Tintanium.

Now I read somewhere that for Samsungs we need to backup IMEI info as well...Does Titanium do that?

Thanks!

ahac85

Aug 7, 2010
Hey guys,

I'm about to flash my first rom and so far I made a System Data and User App backup using Tintanium.

Now I read somewhere that for Samsungs we need to backup IMEI info as well...Does Titanium do that?

Thanks!

No it doesnt, u need to backup your efs using another tool such as efsPRO, search on Google

Sent from my GT-I9300

Reactions: PlagasX

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

Thanks!

No it doesnt, u need to backup your efs using another tool such as efsPRO, search on Google

Sent from my GT-I9300
    I have TWRP recovery and I noticed that it copied a folder EFS during backup...does that mean I'm good? :)

Yes thats ok, but I wouldn't know how to restore that, I highly recommend efspro, ive lost my imei a few times and its never let me down

Sent from my GT-I9300
    You could backup/restore the efs folder with TWRP or CWM. There's a how to thread somewhere around here.

☞ Sent from here☜