Questions for Note 3 Owners

Search This thread

nviz22

Feb 16, 2012
When you guys were on the Note 2 before updating to the Note 3 (or any Galaxy device), how long did it take for the update(s) to come out where you would get the UI from the Galaxy S device? For example, the phone, web browser, texting UI, etc updated for the Note 2 and it looks similar to the S4. Like I understand it's hard to explain, but I was wondering when will our Note 3's look like the S5's TW ui?

mrkhigh

Dec 6, 2012
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel 3
The answer is maybe never. Think about it you buy a device with one look learn it then they force a whole new look on you. This would outrage probably most novice users.

Sent from my XT907 using XDA Free mobile app

Cbass15

Mar 4, 2012
Franklin, OH
There's a way to get the s5 look on the note 3. I currently use it now.
8e4a4a8y.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

posersk8r

Feb 21, 2014
When you guys were on the Note 2 before updating to the Note 3 (or any Galaxy device), how long did it take for the update(s) to come out where you would get the UI from the Galaxy S device? For example, the phone, web browser, texting UI, etc updated for the Note 2 and it looks similar to the S4. Like I understand it's hard to explain, but I was wondering when will our Note 3's look like the S5's TW ui?

There is an xposed module for that.

nviz22

Feb 16, 2012
There's a way to get the s5 look on the note 3. I currently use it now.
8e4a4a8y.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Can I get this without rooting or voiding my warranty? I hate Knox, but I don't want to trip it and I rather keep my warranty intact. I rooted my old Note on Verizon, but then unrooted it later and it's warranty is unvoided, but I rather not root alltogether and keep it clean.

Likalnik

Apr 10, 2009
Lesce
Hy...i have a problem wit huge battery drain..Under setting and battery I can find gifss deamon on the first place 40%.... and I assume this is the reason....can somebody tell me how can delete this think and what is it? I have stock version 4.4.2...thanks for help

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 & TapaTalk:)