Sim Unlock D2G?

Search This thread

jbroderick

Aug 20, 2008
Houston, TX
First you have to call Verizon and ask for the SIM unlock code. they will only give you it if you have been with them for 6 months and your account is in good standing order (no late payments etc).

Then root your phone.

Then use the Band unlock. More information can be found here

Reactions: DooMaster

DooMaster

Nov 15, 2008
Puerto Montt
Hey jbroderick,

I want to confirm something, you also need to be in the US where you can get US verizon signal to properly sim unlock, this is true? if it is, there is any way to do this outside the US?

Thanks dude!

Gasai Yuno

May 11, 2011
Rausu
You do not have to be in the USA for the unlock code to be entered. You do not have to be on a cellular or WiFi network.

luisfebar

Jun 24, 2009
I think there is no way to unlock s2g if you don`t have verizon code, problem is you are outside usa.:mad:

DooMaster

Nov 15, 2008
Puerto Montt
Hey Luisfebear,
Other chilean told me that on sim-unlock.net he bought a working code to unlock in Chile the D2G. The only problem is that are 3 "different" phones por the D2G. I married with the "Motorola A956" since it's the Model that appears on the label next to the IMEI.

If you se some feedback of the D2G on sim-unlock.net, you'll see that people from other countries succesfully unlock the phone.

I'll post later for my experience.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First you have to call Verizon and ask for the SIM unlock code. they will only give you it if you have been with them for 6 months and your account is in good standing order (no late payments etc).

Then root your phone.

Then use the Band unlock. More information can be found here